California Organic Backyard Grow 65 Gallon Grow Bags

Sprayed this lady with BT today, lots of caterpillars :bug:, adopted parents have not been doing it.

11 Likes

:rofl: too funny :grin:

You might be right.

1 Like

Our RH is so close to 60% it’s making it difficult to dry out my bud. Been putting some of it back in the grow space with the dehumidifier going. Two down and 3 to go.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been giving it my all, and I’m very grateful I’m just able to make outdoor work.

I love using paper bags after hanging and before jarring. I trim more then and helps break up the work.

1 Like

Good morning hero shot for @Myfriendis410

12 Likes

Plants are looking awesome @Big123. Quick question, are you spraying BT on the buds or just around the base of the plants? If so, are you washing the buds during harvest?

1 Like

Nicer day at your place than here: grey and chilly.

1 Like

I’m spraying the whole plant, best I’m able, and yes I do peroxide/water wash plus straight water :shower: rinse

Thank you

2 Likes

A couple more hero shots for @Myfriendis410

22 Likes

hey what about me? I like hero shot too lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Always for the whole gang too :hatched_chick::hatching_chick::frog::rabbit::boar::lady_beetle:

3 Likes

Nice crop … :heart_eyes: r all the soldiers are at attention

5 Likes

Thank you!

I sprayed BT around noon today, gave them all water again - watered yesterday, they’re sucking it up right now in low humidity, gave a little organic nonsulphured blackstrap molasses to all in some water, added a little 4 waterings ago for 1st time. 1 tablespoon per gallon first time, split 4 gallons between them, 1/2 that amount today, unsure I will add again.

Likely will harvest CA Dream Sunday or Monday, hope to wait until 10/9 - Libra new moon :crescent_moon:-for GG#4, Fire OG, and Kosher Kush. Train :steam_locomotive: Wreck maybe 10/24 if I’m lucky :shamrock:

1 Like

I remember when they were babies…

9 Likes

This guy probably failed basic training

7 Likes

Lol @Seeddog, I was thinking the same thing. Reminded me of the Chinese Teracotta soldiers, but smokeable.

2 Likes

Me too! Soo small and defenceless…now look at em! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @Wildwest

Nope thank you for an amazing grow journal, i have very much enjoyed watching it progress :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad you appreciate for sure, these pictures don’t do GG#4 hunkiness justice, staked one up a little bit this afternoon.

14 Likes