Buying seeds locations

Hello. I’m wondering if there stores to purchase seeds or is it online orders only

2 Likes

Depends on where you live…In a legal state most of the time Canna supply stores sell seeds…On line sites like this one ILGM and many more are a great source…ILGM was the very first site I tried for seeds…I wasn’t sure if these seed sites are legit or a rip off…ILGM isnt a rip …I got what I ordered no problem… Try ILGM first and later if you want or need to try other reputable sites only!..Im not sure if we are allowed to mention other sites on here or not?
Hope this helps.

5 Likes

WA is a legal smoking state. Growers, not stores, sell seeds/clones to medical license peoples.
Friends picnic at the bridge for seed swapping.

4 Likes

You can mention other stores, just can’t provide links. I’ve tried numerous stores and found ILGM and NASC are 2 of the best for speed and germination.

5 Likes

Checking the OPs past posts he stated he lives in BC which I assume means British Columbia.
Don’t think ILGM ships to Canada, but seeds are already available to the public. Perhaps there is a supply or quality issue there he is trying to overcome.

3 Likes

I have ordered from ILGM and have been very happy with them. I also ordered a few from seedsman. They sent me a few free seeds and papers. Happy Growing :blush::v:

2 Likes

Yep. I was at a dispensary in San Diego last September and they had clones for sale. I believe they had a limited selection of seeds too.

2 Likes

Missouri law when first enacted said seeds were to be purchased within the state. Its legal to grow for everyone now, but I have yet to find a dispensary with any seeds. They don’t really check though.

Your local grow store can hook you up. Seeds are condidered novelty items even here in missouri before legal the local grow stores had seeds.

1 Like

You are correct. I live in BC and can’t get them shipped here. I am heading to California in may and was hoping to find a ILGM location for seeds . Sound like my option is to order them to where I’m staying?

1 Like

Okay Yes…ILGM ( my first time ordering) NASC great no problems huge selection *Freebies…Seedsman also no problem…The reason I tried other companies is that ILGM didn’t have the particular strains that I wanted to try… Seedsman still doesn’t have the two or three that Ive wanted for two tears now…
Muay Thai auto, Panama Lime auto…anyone? know of a seed co. with these strains?

Ask @Spudgunner, it has come up in discussion with him before. He is in bc and knows the drill. I am sure he could give you some tips.

1 Like

Seed City has Mauy Thai auto. Never used them so I’d check the reviews before hand.

1 Like

They also carry panama lime super auto.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @noddykitty1. Yeah, lots of places in the States don’t ship to Canada, which really sucks since ou whole country is LEGAL!

@Freeman44 check out theseedfair (dot) com. I’ve bought from them and they come quickly. Paid by credit card and got 3 free seed (your choice - pick the primo expensive ones as your freebies!).

You near Vancouver? I’m just outside of the city. If so, I could get you some clones next time I cut some in a month, I have Death Bubba and Dutch Treat photos I take more than I need cuttings from.

1 Like

Why purchase seeds from the middleman dispensary? Go straight to the online seed bank of your liking and choose exactly what you want instead of what they have. I’ve never seen a dispensary sell seeds here, they want you to buy weed from them not grow it.

2 Likes

@Autofreak Thanks Man…I may just give them a look-see?..I’m admittedly a seed junkie now… :crazy_face: I must have 12 strains at least…and I keep saying Im gonna stop…But Those two Ive been wanting for a while so?..and ILGM has a great selection of new strains to boot…We shall see…Thanks for the tip!!
@Bluntsmoke True …In my area dispensaries want you to but the overpriced weed from them and only sell clones…but so far last time I checked…No seeds…

2 Likes

Just checked Seed city they are having problems with the Royal Mail???..But the seed breeder that has the killer strains is “Stitch”/Flash Seeds…He sells Super Autos and ALL of his products are sold out! Oh well Ive got my hands full anyway…But thanks again for the tip.