Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

The powdered maxi grow, maxi bloom and kool bloom for a few weeks of flower :v:

2 Likes

Yea idk either - Jack’s attempt to simplify the nute process is understandable and ive seen mixed bag results, def some decent ones on this forum

1 Like

Jack’s is probably just as good as all the rest the thing I don’t understand is everybody saying how easy it is to use it’s only three parts… But then what about Cal mag some people add it some people don’t, what’s the deal. what about silica there’s no silica in it and then you go to add your Recharge or whatever. It really doesn’t seem any easier to me if you have to break out a scale and weigh your nutrients every time you need to Measure it. And one could say oh you just got to see how much it is and use a teaspoon or quarter teaspoon or half a teaspoon but then in two weeks you Gotta make more because your plants are bigger than I got a break out the scale again… I am not using it so I cannot say, But… It sounds like a whole Lotta drama to me…:+1::v:

1 Like

I use hydro guard, armor si and calimagic, every time I top off my res, no matter what line of nutrients I am using. The maxi line of powdered nutes I was using, was just 1-2tsp per gal and the same with the maxi bloom. I never used full strength throughout the grow

1 Like

It just seemed that when I was using FF Trio I had to flush all the time and feed a little when I saw plants burning a bit, plus Jacks doesn’t affect my PH, so there’s that. Hey I’m all for trying whatever works for that person and their grow… Happy growing all

True that. What works for one doesn’t always work for the other :v:

2 Likes

Now there’s something I think we can all agree on…:v:

2 Likes

True that :+1: :v:
That’s part of the problem nowadays, people have forgotten to agree to disagree and move on.
I have always been one of those that’s said that :v:

3 Likes

Hear hear on the ‘To Each His/Her Own’ - i found it easiest to use a nute lineup that has enough CalMag in the bottle so-to-speak, same with extra Silica during flower - use nutes that account for all of that :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Hell that’s why I’m in here, to learn from all of you, plus to have fun. You all are like family, always checking to see everyone’s grow and laugh at some of the comments I see on here.

2 Likes

Omgoodnesssssss

Btw nice tatts, weed leaf front n center like a G - and i see that Raiders cap in the back, rep yo area huh

Was a big fan before this whole Vegas debacle, rather not get into that but loved the KC beatdown cant lie :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

I just mix the same as my Gh :thinking: I go silica, epsom, Part A then B. I never thought to look for special instructions. I think when you here others say Jacks is easier to mix may be referring too. You feed the same from start to finish. You are not changing the mix from veg to transition t flower like my GH. Other than that. I can mix the GH faster if you are talking the powder vs liquid. Come the beginning of next month. I should have a good I idea how it stacks up with my GH. I do think it is stronger in veg. On the fence for flowering as of right now. The tally of this grow will fill in those blanks :grin:

6 Likes

That’s kinda where I am at as well :v:

1 Like

OMG!!! That face💚

2 Likes

That little thing is 10 weeks I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Yessir my arm is full with Cali tats, got Raiders tatted too man so I’m a be a fan till the day I die!

1 Like

Here’s my new journal folks.

5 Likes

I know I haven’t really felt like it takes to long to mix,it dissolves pretty quick. But I mix 3 gallon jugs at a time. Just pour it in and shake jug.

3 Likes

I’ve only used FF nutes before Jack’s. So I can’t say that it’s the best nutrients available. As a matter of fact I’ve said that multiple times.

I didn’t realize you have used it. If you haven’t then that doesn’t seem like a statement that you can make.

I think the reason I can say it’s easier is, it’s the exact same thing from start to finish. Didn’t have to do ppm readings. I could mix enough for 4 plants in 10 minutes. I’ve spent a lot of time trying to help people figure out what is going on with their plants, because of the fact that many nutrients are a little difficult to know exactly how much, when, and at what stage they should be using which set of nutrients. So for me I will opt to use Jack’s over other nute lines that takes a lot of experience to get dialed in on.

9 Likes