Bulldognuts second journal, 4th grow

And your off to the races again good luck on this grow!

1 Like

Just over here spamming your thread with more doggie pics!

8 Likes

Omigosh-- look at the size of those feet!!!
Is this ur pup zooty??

3 Likes

10 Likes

I remember that puppy stage with a Bulldog. Itā€™s a little crazy.

3 Likes

Playing with a small stick. She isnā€™t happy that she doesnā€™t get high any more. :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

And look at the different color paws!

Unfortunately this one is not, sheā€™s my girlfriendā€™s motherā€™s but definitely getting one of her pups!

3 Likes

Is that your girl @MrPeat

1 Like

How old i is your gf mothers puppy.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts Yes that is my girl, Stella. She is half Pit and half American bulldog. You canā€™t see the black heart in her fur.

4 Likes

Yaaaa the whole gangā€™s here! Hereā€™s Romeo!

5 Likes

Hey speaking of dogs you know who hasnā€™t been around in foreverā€¦the dog breederā€¦ maybe a C I think?? Cycle maybe but not listed??

2 Likes

I remember that guy didnā€™t he breed several different breeds, Bulldogs and at least a couple others. Youā€™re right havenā€™t seen him around for awhile.

3 Likes

Heres Addy and Pepper

10 Likes

@Bulldognuts itā€™s intriguing that Jackā€™s mixes the magnesium as part two and the calcium nitrate as part 3 when chemgro does it the other way around.
Iā€™m sure either or work fine, clearly by our results but I will put forward a point for everyone mixing to think aboutā€¦

When you mix the calcium nitrate into the mix it dissolves very fast, nice and easy, while magnesium sulfate takes time because the crystals are so dense.
Thus I prefer to mix my calcium nitrate first so that I can then shortly after pour in my magnesium sulfate, give it a stir and let it sit while I do something else before I mix it all in more. Giving the water time to dissolve the crystals.

Even though I use a pump to mix.

Thoughts?
@Bulldognuts
@Not2SureYet
@imSICKkid

2 Likes

@Nicky, I was wondering about that, I do it like the paper says but was wondering what the difference would be?

1 Like

Iā€™m no chemist but I wouldnā€™t bet against there being a difference in the end product.

As for what parts of the 3 part nutrient mix dissolve the fastest?
Calcium nitrate by far the fastest dissolving
Then the jacks/chemgro
And by far the lowest is magnesium sulfate.

A friend who grew when I was a child said a bunch of old timers wod run the calcium nitrate through a flower mill grinder to help break up all the crystals in hope their hydro systems would better dissolve in their setups.

To much work for me but I find the little pumps do help a bit at grinding up the calcium nitrate and other nutrients, thatā€™s why I love to mix the calcium nitrate last owed by just leaving the pump on for hours.

2 Likes

I find just stirring it for a bit dissolves it pretty good, doesnā€™t really take me to long BUT Iā€™m only doing two plants right now so it might be a little different doing more plants at one time

Iā€™m still on the fence with the Jackā€™s myself. Iā€™m using it this run but, am not sold on it :v:

2 Likes

What do you usually use?

1 Like