Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

I was intending on keeping them relatively small, but these girls decided otherwise.

2 Likes

Thanks, happy to have you taking a look :+1:I haven’t been on forum as much, do you have anything going on? I looked for your journal but haven’t found it yet, give me a tag when you get a chance.

3 Likes

Always appreciate you coming by to look.

3 Likes

Been in a rough spot in life, and Working too much, and the garage is too cold, but I intend to start some soon inside. I really miss growing. Thanks for checking on me. Life has been one dumpster fire after another.

8 Likes

:point_up_2: very sorry to hear that Brother Covertgrower but definitely know the feeling and how much growing provides that needed therapy :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I remain upbeat, determined to get ahead in life, it’ll take time. One step at a time. No time for pity parties. I do appreciate you all along the way!
Therapy is so true with growing.

10 Likes

Sorry to hear this, I’ve had a few of those myself. Things are starting to level out some over the last few months. Fortunately I’ve been able to continue growing during the rough patches. My time has also been limited due to work, went to day work and they now expect me to work, on nights I had a lot more free time spend on forum. Hopefully things gets better in the near future :+1:

7 Likes

I have zero doubts, and all of the confidence that it will my friend, things are looking up now.

7 Likes

I hear this. Someone hacked into my bank and cleaned me out left me sales tax on a dollar in the savings and cleared checking. I did get a little over 300 back on Sunday as a check that was deposited didn’t full make the clearing yet so they stopped that but still lots in limbo til they figure this out. Lol.

4 Likes

thats blow brothers, it happened to me once about 10 years ago, but bank gave me all my money back because i wasn’t in vegas or Isreal lol

3 Likes

Sorry to hear life has you down in the dumps. I’ve spent my share of time there myself lol.
As the saying goes nothing good last forever but on the flip side neither does anything bad! I do hope your at the end of the dark days and heading into the light.

9 Likes

Quick update, The 3 BB Moonrocks and Green Crack Ladies are cruising towards Harvest. The 7 Green Crack and 6 BB Moonrocks clones are flowering and stretching. The 12 BB Moonrocks in cloner are struggling along, they’ll probably be fine, time will tell.

BB MOONROCKS

Green Crack

The 7 Green Crack and 6 BB Moonrocks clones

Sad looking clones

16 Likes

got some sweet bud stacks, theyre all looking great. hopefully the clones will do their thing.

4 Likes

Looking awesome my friend, man clones filled out the tent :+1:

3 Likes

You’ve become a cloning master!!! :crown:

Looking lovely as always BDogg

4 Likes

Just Call us the “Legend and Clone Master” :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Or : The Dork and her favorite Helicopter! :nerd_face: :helicopter:

:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Center stage, starring Legend and the Clone Master lol. Has a little ring to it :rofl:

I think you have me confused with someone else lol. :rofl:. I want nothing to do with BDoggs chopper blade :rofl:

5 Likes

I understand not appreciating the view… But what about that “cheesy breeze”?

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

6 Likes