Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

It’s finally here, my first grow in new grow room. My original intention was to grow some of the seeds from my hermied plants in a Sog. Then I decided to scratch that and ordered some Super Critical Bud, unfortunately it’s been 6 weeks and I still haven’t received them. So a new plan has been formulated. I’ve gotten more ambitious with the new grow room. This is the list of seeds dropped.

2 OG Kush CBD ( BOM win seeds)
2 Critical Mass
1 LA Confidential ( BOM win seeds)
1 Grand Daddy Purple
5 Northern Dawgs ( hermied seeds Northern Lights x Chemdawg)

I’ve started everything in the new 4x8, once the 5 Northern Dawgs are mature enough I’ll move them into 4x4 and flip them to flower. No LST or topping for them, flip them quickly and hope for the best. The other 6 will be topped and LST’ed. I won’t bore everyone with details of equipment and methods. I dropped my seeds approximately 6 days ago. The Critical Mass popped along with the OG Kush. The Northern Dawgs took a day longer. I had a incident with the LA Confidential, dropped it when I was putting in soil. It was apparently lost ,I started another in the same glass. When I was checking on it, I found original in the glass with the new one. :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:t4: Currently all of the girls have broken soil. Some are doing better than others. Here’s the pics.

New Room

The Ladies

I haven’t been on forum much for several weeks now. I would like to tag everyone that has followed me on previous grows and say how much I appreciate everyone for providing me the support and guidance over the last couple of years. I would also like to request if anyone has started a journal in the last few weeks, to please tag me so I can follow along. Hopefully I will be able to be here more going forward :pray: Thanks, now let’s get this started.

@Cannabian
@anon33684698
@kaptain3d
@MyHd
@Blackmoon
@Ashleyroachclip
@Covertgrower
@Loudman
@Getch357
@CoyoteCody

41 Likes

Bulldognuts new journal

@SheilaT
@Otis
@Chasfitter
@DebbieM
@dbrn32
@peachfuzz
@appleyardjr267
@BoilerGuy
@TLC
@Deepsix

15 Likes

Great start @Bulldognuts !
:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Bulldognuts new journal

@HappyHydroGrower
@Teacherttom1
@Dman1969
@Amazon66
@GreenJewels
@Gremmall
@MidwestGuy
@Missiles
@Turbonelson
@Oldguy

12 Likes

I’m along for this ride. Awesome setup!

6 Likes

Finally, I’ve planned on starting journal here for several days. Made myself sit down and get this started.

7 Likes

Bulldognuts new journal

@Budz420
@Druiddescent
@beardless
@Capt.Cola
@neofirebird
@monkman
@MrPeat
@MoBilly
@borialis
@Dennis62

8 Likes

Happy to have a new member following. I appreciate it :pray:

6 Likes

Bulldognuts new journal

@Joshmcginnis28
@Dr.ofSmokology
@kdawg
@Fergus
@pptrsha1
@Davyg
@CalamityJane
@Ocean
@Mark0427
@AfgVet

14 Likes

Bulldognuts new journal

@DefNSmokn
@Arrow
@GREANDAL
@Carpenter
@ChebaMang
@Hello777hi
@OGIncognito
@patchman

11 Likes

im in. watching close.

6 Likes

Off to a great start! Killer space!

10 Likes

Thanks. Looking forward to following your adventure. Promise to post an occasional picture of your wheelbarrow bud.

8 Likes

Set to watching. Thanks for the tag!

7 Likes

I’ll be around thanks for the tag!!:sunglasses::+1: looking good

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair! Let’s goooo!!!:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That floor!!!

4 Likes

great set up, congrats! thanks for the tag, set to watching. love to see baby pics

3 Likes

Glad to see you in your new space brother.
Very nice indeed. :+1:
Following along.
:v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Along for the ride my friend :smile:

2 Likes