Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Bummer. But not a tragedy. As long as you have one, you can make more… Good luck, brother!

2 Likes

:point_up_2: my middle name lately Brother. Hate seeing that Bdog :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Exactly, just fortunate that I have the one in soil :+1:

11 Likes

Booooo, next time!

6 Likes

I would turn the pump back on and see how many recover, you might be surprised… :+1:t3:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Bummer BDogg, but I’m with Peach, a few spritz of water and turn that pump back on.

14 Likes

Bummer my friend but turn it back on you would be surprised how badly some want to live lol

6 Likes

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to your advice.
No doubt that you folks are absolutely correct about riding it out. But I had already tossed them by the time I had posted pics. I decided that the time spent hoping for a recovery, would be better spent finishing up the 4 I have. As I said before I still have the one started in soil. I transplanted her into a 10 gallon pot, I’ve decided to put her outside on deck and see how she does outside. :+1:

8 Likes

I’m overdue for my weekly update, so here we go. It’s been 16 days since flipping lights, the girls are in full flower. I transplanted the remaining clone into a 10 gallon pot. As stated in the above post, I believe I’m going to put her outside on the deck and let her grow.

Godfather OG’s

The remaining clone in a 10 gallon pot.

27 Likes

Nice work man, girls are doing awesome :+1:

3 Likes

Looking nice in there brother!! :facepunch::facepunch:

4 Likes

Looking great Monsieur Helicopter :helicopter: :ok_hand: :grinning:

4 Likes

Kill’n it Bdog!! That green is super vibrant :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Ya , i really need to pull some clones…
All girls out of six…
Supper happy…
All of my regs have been girls besides 2… plants…
Supper stoked…
Girls , girls, girls…
Plants everywhere…
Most of everything i send out are girls…
Photo regs…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking very nice brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Gorgeous great job

2 Likes

Looking awesome BDogg

3 Likes

Here’s your favorite gif

8 Likes

Wanted to remind everyone that has grown ILGM OG Kush, to enter SOM this month. :+1:

8 Likes

So much to comment on, but I’ll keep it short.

That’s my plan for this summer too. some autos will be going in GroBuckets and 3 gallon pots. Outdoor photos are right around the corner.

I haven’t been posting much, but I’ve been lurking and reading and re-reading early bookmarks that I made. I appreciate you (and all the growers) that document your dumb-assery in your journal so maybe one or two of us can learn from it.

I’m sorry… this is just too good to pass up…

Pulled the trigger?

And THEN pulled the cord? What kind of a monster are you?

:rofl:

It was nice to hear the good news about Mrs. BDN’s Sx and f/u. It sounds like she’s got a good prov and an effective Tx plan. :green_heart: And I think she probably has a top-shelf back yard pharmacist.

:fire: :evergreen_tree: :dash:

8 Likes