Bulldognuts New Grow Room Journal

Beautiful view

3 Likes

Thanks Kaptain!

2 Likes

Hello @SheilaT I’m still around. Been working a lot recently. I’m following your journal, I do a lot of lurking, hard to keep up :+1:

9 Likes

I’m just glad to know you’re still out there. I’m not sure how I lost track of your journal. You were such a help and so supportive when I first started growing just wanted to say thanks a heap! :sunglasses::+1:

6 Likes

Your updates never disappoint

11 Likes

That’s a good looking plant family you have there. That la confidential is getting tall

6 Likes

Dang Bdogg…those girls are looking fat and happy!

7 Likes

That sucks but the rest should be ok my GG4 was fine in the same room in a different tent. Fingers are crossed for ya

2 Likes

Look at you now, you’re killing it :clap: :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m a little disappointed with the GDP. My previous GDP girls were massive compared to the present one.

7 Likes

Yes sir, she’s making rethink the way I train. Next run I may just top and let them grow :+1:

6 Likes

I am considering the same thing. I didn’t top and did a lot of last this grow and think I could have gotten more out of them. Thinking of topping early and letting the grow up. I have the height but ran out of width this grow.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Fairly confident that I didn’t get any pollen in the 4x8. It’s been a couple of weeks and I’m not seeing any early signs of seed formation.

7 Likes

Now that I have the 4x8 and 4x4 I’ve got the overflow space if I need it.

7 Likes

that LAC chicka is a perky one fo sho :sweat_smile:…awe looking grow Bdog… :sunglasses: :v:

6 Likes

Sunday morning update time. It’s been a little over four weeks since flipping to 12-12 I switched to 13-11 last week, all the girls are doing well. All the Ladies have rebounded from the defoliation and are starting to get frosty.

LA Confidential

Grand Daddy Purple

OG Kush 1

OGK 2

Critical Mass 1

Critical Mass 2

37 Likes

BEA Utiful. Look at the frost.

3 Likes

now there is a lesson in photography…girls are looking stunning :ok_hand:…and your pics are spot on…damn awe update… :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :v:

8 Likes

You truly have the art of growing down pat!! Stunning :metal:

3 Likes