Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Are you crossing pollen of different strains @Bulldognuts ?

2 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:ā€¦seeds look viableā€¦let the experiment beginā€¦:sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Not purposely LOL :grin: I had the one NL hermie, so it pollinated the Chemdawgs and the other NL. Iā€™ll keep seeds from the cross pollinated plants. Growing them wonā€™t be a priority, but I will at some point give them a try just to see what happens. Hereā€™s a short description of how to breed feminized seeds. Iā€™ve accomplished the first step and have no intentions of taking the second step. This came from a grower on another forum, he also linked a research article that covered findings from a study of hermaphrodites in Marijuana.

• Fem seeds come from female plants, that had stress induced to produce a male portion of the plant
  • This pollen, when taken and introduced to a different female, will produce a new feminized seed
  • This new seed will then be fully feminized, although like all fem seeds it could hermie and should be crossed on itself to achieve better stability
  • It is only when a plant pollinated itself does it have very unstable seeds.
7 Likes

As previously stated, I wonā€™t be rushing to grow them out. If I do Iā€™ll start a journal so everyone can watch the experiment and then laugh at me when they hermie. LOL :smiley::laughing::rofl:

8 Likes

Or you grow an amazing new female @Bulldognuts

7 Likes

@Bulldognuts I went through a really rough surgery and it took everything out of me. Iā€™m still not back up on my feet completely but enough to be back on here. And hey man at least you got some killer looking flower seeds or not. Did you check your tent for light leaks?

3 Likes

Best wishes in your recovery. :pray::+1:

4 Likes

For better or worse I definitely have some seeds. I noticed some laying in floor of tent. So I went ahead and took each plant out of tent individually and removed as many seeds as possible.I will now be able to be sure which plants the seeds came from. Once I get everything dried and jarred Iā€™ll clean tent and equipment. Then before I start back up Iā€™ll do a light leak check. Hereā€™s a pic of seeds removed from the larger Chemdawg.

20 Likes

You even grow nice seeds Brother :clap:

9 Likes

Jeez there has been a proper explosion in there. No wonder you were pissed, nice haul though :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looks like coffee beans.

4 Likes

My real seeded white widow from my first harvest wasnt really frosty, but i let her cook longer than the others, and shes good for nighttime smoke, really sleepy feeling. We mainly use her for edibles though.

2 Likes

3 maybe 4 seeds in that lot not viableā€¦the rest are ready go :joy:ā€¦just sayingā€¦:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Hope you get the purple like I did!

5 Likes

Welcome to ILGM forum and my journal. Chemdawg and Northern Lights strains arenā€™t really strains that get purple coloration. Iā€™ll be growing some Blueberry CBD that can get some color, on my next grow. Hopefully you stick around and join our cannafamily here.

4 Likes

Welcome @proudm

2 Likes

I just saw your entry in BOM, I stand corrected LOL :laughing:Beautiful girl :+1:

3 Likes

That looks dope bro

3 Likes

Thanks, going to pull some small stuff off the chemdawg tonight and give it a shot. Report will be forthcoming, unless it knocks me out :slightly_smiling_face::+1:If that happens it may be tomorrow on that report.

4 Likes

Chemdawg here is my girl who is not quite finished. Seeds came from ILGM.

13 Likes