Bubbleheads first grow

You’re in the harvest window. Mostly milky. Might be best just to give her a final thorough watering and then let her dry out real good and chop her down :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Woohoo! I love new toys. Great trich pics. Looking mostly cloudy. Harvest is soon. You’ve done a great job with her. :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

She definitely is ready when you are :wink: nice trich pics! You really got a good shot of them :grin:

4 Likes

I would use unsulphured molasses

3 Likes

@zparkie2 yeah they sell that grandmas here. Its unsulphered.

3 Likes

I checked the troubled child tonight of course she’s troubled I tried to kill her a couple weeks ago. She has more trichomes that are turning amber. I would say she is 2-5% right now. She got a watering with pH’d water tonight, I will keep an eye on her this week. Right now the plan is to give her an ice bath on Thursday, 48-hours of darkness and then harvest Saturday morning.

4 Likes

@Bubblehead Nice buddy cant wait to get to that stage.

1 Like

I feels like it has taken a long time to get to this point.

2 Likes

Yeah but look at the reward for your wait!! I am eagerly waiting for mine but I have a bit to go
(Out of likes)…:purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I just reviewed my plants @MattyBear was correct not that I doubted him, they are in the harvest window. I got stuck on looking for amber but after reviewing harvest photo guide I have, it looks like I’m going to have a busy week. I have at least 3 maybe 4 that will be ready to harvest this week and weekend. I need to design a method to hang my ladies I feel like I’m caught a little flat footed.

3 Likes

Good now the hard work will begin. But after that comes the rewards. I can’t wait to see the chop pictures. :grin:

3 Likes

Same as @DoobieNoobie said cant wait to see they harvest pics. How long u got left on the bga?

2 Likes

She has 5-7 days left. I want to flush her, let her dry and then chop her down.

3 Likes

Ice bath and 48-hours dark started this morning on the troubled child. Two of the autos, that are in the harvest window, were flushed this morning. The AK had not been flushed at all during the grow. First run off on this plant was 2200ppm,it thrived at that level. It also did better with a higher pH of 6.6 in ProMix. Both plants final run of were between 175 and 250. I have 2 more autos that need to be flushed this week, they should be ready for harvest mid to late next. The last straggler will be a few weeks before she is ready all her pistils are still very white.

5 Likes

The AKA and my little BGA that were flushed this morning have changed over the past 15 or so hours. Since the flush their buds have really fattened up! I may get greedy and let them have a few more days before I give them their dark ice bath. I will check trichomes tomorrow and Thursday it will be a game time decision.

10 Likes

Oh man!! I cant wait until mine makes it that far!! That’s nice!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks Angie. I’m looking forward to the harvest.

2 Likes

Man that’s third one down is the most beautiful bud :star_struck: Nice picture @Bubblehead !

5 Likes

Thanks @Missiles. I’m trying a few new things with my camera.

2 Likes

That bubblegum looking good.

1 Like