Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

Hooked up the autopot system. Have the tap water sitting overnight and will mix up and begin using the system tomorrow.

3 Likes

Cool, I don’t see air lines so I am guessing you are doing this with out :grin: They look ready though :+1:

1 Like

Yep no air lines. Assuming that’s the air dome thing they sell? Didnt know what it was for Didn’t see a need for it. Lol

1 Like

Cool, I look forward to seeing how yours do with out them. I think @Nicky doesn’t use them either. I should know by now. He grows some big girls. I may have to try a grow with 2 CP. One with and one with out air to see the difference. I have only done one or 2 with out the air. They didn’t so so well. But it may have just been that strains nature. My CP grow the same every time.

1 Like

Nice. I want another tent. Might have to talk it over with the wife!

Been experimenting seeing what Happens if I leave the capsules out. Don’t like that I have to keep them refrigerated. At least not all the time anyways,

Room temp seems to be ok and doesn’t leak. I had some in my truck and noticed some leakage. Not sure if the heat did it or if I over filled a few.

Made them from trim from the last grow so I don’t have anything in them cost wise.

2 Likes

Im getting ready to germinate my first 4 seeds in my first grow with auto bruce banner, starting today. So I’ll be two -3 weeks behind you. Watching!

2 Likes

I’m told they get big. Make sure you have the height if you’re doing inside! Welcome and good luck!

2 Likes

thats odd because this is what (this website) says about the plants/seeds I bought.
Having said that, I have 8 foot ceilings in my house and can get the lights about 6 feet above the plant if I need to…

Plant type 40% Indica 60% Sativa
THC Up to 25%
CBD Insignificant amounts
Difficulty Moderate
Climate Indoors
Plant size Small
Flowers 8 weeks
Yields 4 to 6 oz per 3x3ft
Taste & Smell Diesel
Effects Euphoric
1 Like

Earlier on in the thread me and @Nicky were discussing how big they got. Several people have told me the Bruce banner autos from ilgm grow very tall. Do everything you can to keep them short and bushy

yeh I saw those pictures and was like WHOA,

not that I care - I’ve got room but that’s not what I expected…

how bad(good) do they stink? I’ve got neighbors I might have to pay off lol

EDIT I saw your post and can you link me some advice/instruction on how / when to modify them? I’ve read and seen/heard bending, breaking, topping etc and I have no idea how to go about that…

So everything to do with training comes down to preference. With an auto some say not to top/fim (where you cut the top main stem of a plant.) this is because it can stall the plant for a short time. An auto has a short amount of time so some say it isn’t worth it.

I don’t usually grow autos so I can’t attest to either side here. Knowing they get tall. I have a 6ft tall tent. I chose to FIM. Stands for f$&! I missed. I recommend watching videos on YouTube to see exactly where to cut.

You cut around the 4th to 5th node of an auto. Usually is when I causes the least trauma to the plant.

Each strain is different but they usually only stink in flower. You may smell a little bit before but once in flower the best best is to get an in-line duct fan with a charcoal filter. This will reduce your smell to almost none even in flower!

@imSICKkid @Hellraiser

Anyone got a recommendation for where to get the best fire OG strain seeds, and do-si-dos strain seeds? Mine and wife’s favorites. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

I hear the ILGM Fire OG is pretty good and for do si dos, I’d look at Lit Farms.

3 Likes

@dbrn32

So I have now ordered and received both the autopot xl 4 (plastic pot version )also comes with copper floor piece to help stop roots.

and

Autopot xl 4 spring pot. Comes with 4 fabric pots and 4 pot socks.

Other than these few things they are exactly the same system.

If you already have fabric pots it doesn’t matter which of the 2 systems you get. A 5 gallon fabric pot will fit it fine.

Currently have this grow going with the regular autopot version going with some other fabric pots I bought for last grow.

I have flooded the floor twice in my tent due to leaky valves and an error on my part not pushing the aqua valve down and into place on the base. push aqua valve down on this piece here

If they would have included that bit of info I wouldn’t have flooded it the first time. And probably not the 2nd time either lol

Will test out the spring pot system in the coming weeks. Fabric pots seem well made and sturdy. Comes with handles.

Again seems to be the exact same setup. Noticed some cheaper valves for the rubber hose. I ordered some od push valves and connectors. Hoping these work better.

As you can see the first one has been nice enough I bought one for my 2nd tent. I approve. Expensive for a trash can and some fabric pots and base, but that aqua valve is where they make the money. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Good deal. You may want to measure as a normal 5 gallon pot will not fit in these. They are 12" diameter if I remember right and the trays are about 10 1/2" :grin: These take a narrower pot.

1 Like

I have 4 working atm lol

1 Like

Thanks!

I think I had to stuff a little but worked. Hell I may have used a 3 gallon. I don’t remember. I’ll have to look at them when I get back in town.

2 Likes

4 Likes