Bruce banner gsc extreme autos/jacks321 coco

So starting another round from seed. Have changed to jacks as my primary nutrient line this grow. @imSICKkid @Hellraiser @Nicky @Dankloud @dbrn32 @CoyoteCody @Dblbogey @Underthestairs @Not2SureYet

Followed all of your grows and respect your opinions so hope you all will follow along and enjoy the ride. Hopefully it won’t be too bumpy!

4x4 gorilla grow tent
2 hlg 260 r spec
Infinity T6 fan/filter
Apera ph20
Autopot xl 4
Fabric pots
Coco
Jacks 321
Tribus
Armor Si Silica
Fulvic acid

I have 4 autos that will be finished in this tent. The photo will be moved to another tent soon.

3 Bruce banner autos
1 gsc extreme auto
1 krumpets bag seed(assume it’s a photo and assume it’s a female)

Dropped 4 Bruce banner in cup of water. Only 3 produced a tail. Then chose to drop a gsc extreme in its place.

Here’s to the new adventure!:champagne::champagne::leaves::dash:

15 Likes

Happy growing.

2 Likes

Mind if I read along? I’m 3wks into flower with outside GSCE. People have been posting about theirs going herm. Mine hasn’t, but somehow is producing seeds at the stalk. Brought the other outside a couple of days before noticing the seeds on the already outside girl. But the other hasn’t produced seeds. Just a heads-up!! Good luck and happy growing!!!

1 Like

J I’m happy to follow along!

This ought to be an absolutely beautiful grow

1 Like

:beers: will be watching it.

2 Likes

Appreciate the heads up. Will definitely keep an eye out for it!

2 Likes

Best of luck this round :call_me_hand:t3::v:

2 Likes

Nice setup, will watch.

3 Likes

Set to watching, tha ks for the tag!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. Watch the Bruce banner. Mine have all been pretty good sized. They did good on Jack’s as well. I will be happy to try and keep up :+1:

1 Like

Nice setup, what’s your fulvic acid product?
I need some.

Was planning to use this. Not sure yet as I haven’t bought it yet. Would love some good advice in this area. Thinking either mr fulvic which is a total guess. Or this stuff here

Looks like a nice setup, good luck with these!

1 Like

Well it’s 49% fulvic, 3rd party tested ide get that over the Mr fulvic just from a quick view.

1 Like

Best of luck with your grow!

2 Likes

May top the Bruce banners. Planned to top at least 1 anyways. May go ahead and do them all to try and keep them all short and bushy.

1 Like

:laughing: Good luck with that. Even @Nicky s grew tall. It is worth it though. Every one loved that strain. The Mbb

3 Likes

Did they veg longer than normal or stretch more?

1 Like

They just grow decent and stretch a fair amount, My second time I blasted them from Like week 3 on and that helped control the stretch.

First grow was this one, it’s in the back.

Second grow was this.

4 Likes

@Nicky Yea I followed your last grow. I hide in the shadows but I’m here lol

4 Likes