Brian's Utopia šŸ’š

Doing good my friendā€¦
Been sober for about 2 weeks now and moving right alongā€¦
Going to be staying with a buddy of mine for 2 months to get my life in order and to give my wife a chance to collect herself and give her a break from meā€¦
All should be good but we will seeā€¦
Thanks for checking in brotherā€¦
Much luv to all my fellow cultivatorsā€¦ :green_heart: :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Iā€™m proud of you :clap: My Brother and Iā€™m praying :pray: for you. Today is my fist day Sober. Stay strong :muscle: you got this! :pray::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

That is so cool to hear @peachfuzz awesomeness
Even though probably hard to do.
Long term the focus step by step and not to much surfing into the future more saying in the moment
Hope you keep up your great stage of progress.
To heal the world we firstly have to heal thy self.
Cheers

6 Likes

Words to live by My Brother! :pray::v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

What he saidā€‹:heart::+1:

6 Likes

One step one minute or one second at a time my friend the fog will lift stay steady

6 Likes

Sucks my brother. I need to get you my personal info. Then if you ever need anyone to talk to off the record, you could, email, text or call me :v:t4:

7 Likes

Why do we grow apartā€¦ ?
We never seem to find one another and we never find ourselvesā€¦
We are a lost societyā€¦
Whyā€¦?
Life is a crazy loss of understanding ā€¦
Would love to make sense at some pointā€¦
Not anymoreā€¦
Just lost and complicatedā€¦
No sense or commen sense ā€¦
Ya , life needs to really find commen ground and commen senseā€¦
Things are getting way to weird and not making sense to any of usā€¦
We just shake our heads and wonder where we went wrongā€¦
F$%Kā€¦ YAā€¦
just ventingā€¦
Will we ever come together and understand that we have the power of the people to make real changeā€¦?
We can , we should , why donā€™t weā€¦,?
Love as always :two_hearts:ā€¦
We should be able to live our lives without someone telling us we are wrong even if my life dosenā€™t effect anyone elseā€¦
I should be allowed to work as hard as i want to with nobody trying to guide my lifeā€¦
Im my only back upā€¦
Besides all of youā€¦
Just really upset on things these dayā€™sā€¦
We will overcome and we will be strong , but danm , what a waste of energy to combat a corrupt governmentā€¦
Thats supposed to be on Americaā€™s sideā€¦
Ya , its a rantā€¦
Hopefully your not paying 8 bucks a gallon at this momentā€¦
Why are they trying to kill small businessā€¦ ?

Not making any senseā€¦ :thinking:

8 Likes

Would should could
Non action words
To get true change we start with ourselves
As we change inside for the good the world around us changes for the greatest good.
Thoughts go on and on and on.
Our minds have been trained to think outwardly from a young age.
Thats the crime right there.
Imagine for a moment if your mind only moved when we wanted it to think.
Live in the moment having a still mind is a beautiful thing.
Thats our birth right and very possible to achieve.
The innocence of a babyā€™s mind never went anywhere its still there waiting patiently for all of us to remember.
Remember when there was no separation.
A state of mind one can choose to focus on whenever the mind gets busy wasting our energy and time.
Cheers :beers:

7 Likes

Have you ever wondered why we see the world upside down and yet we reverse it to make sense to our Brianā€™s and lifeā€¦ ?
Whoā€™s makinig the change from whats right and whatā€™s wrongā€¦?
What makes up and downā€¦?
How do we see things in reverse and what makes it so that we can understandā€¦ ?
Whats the machainical process that helps us understand and turn upside down to upside rightā€¦ ?

Where did that come from and how did that developā€¦ ?
Our we tricking ourselves or is our brain tricking us or is there something else that changes our view on how we interpret things and see lifeā€¦ ?

Food for thoughtā€¦
Love you guyā€™sā€¦
Stay stonedā€¦

9 Likes

Do you ev

3 Likes

@peachfuzz

Personal perspective my friend.
In this topsy turvey, crazy world, who knows which up or down is the right up or down for us.
All we can do is try to be true to ourselves and trust that the Universe knows the best path for us.
Sending you love and good vibes my friend
:v::green_heart::pray:

6 Likes

Two people can be standing side by side looking at a view and see very different things.
Weā€™re everything comes from and goes to is pure intelligence
From that that it. Omnipresence omnipotent wisdom
Not something a mere brain can get its head around.
As much as it likes to try
But trying is a non action word.
We use about 8 persent of our brain if we lucky and very clever.
So that leaves about 92 persent un accounted for.
To have an experience of that that is and what makes everything do what your asking @peachfuzz take the mind back inside not outwardly thinking rather the inwardly thinking direction.
The way we were as babies our minds still and in the moment til we trained to think judge do and forgot it ever exists.
Itā€™s still there otherwise you wouldnā€™t be here asking the question the Earth wouldnā€™t be suspended in space at exactly the right distance from our sun to live here and so on and thatā€™s only this planet and this galexy.
Bit like simplifying it attempting to watch a movie without a screen.
Not going to happen.
Without that that just is nothing will happen itā€™s the intelligence that everything comes from and goes to.
All thoughts actions and matter.
Ice cream has different flavors but the substance is the same.
People much the same.
Who we are is that that is pure intelligence

4 Likes

:v::green_heart: :pray:

9 Likes

Whatā€™s happened to @Stonedrus last heard he was on a roady after his breakup
Anyone heard?

5 Likes

Heā€™s still on the road, afaik. He posts every now and then on IGā€¦ :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Wherever you are @Stonedrus
Safe journey, may you find what you are seeking my brother

6 Likes

Due to time constraints and a busy life, I donā€™t come to this forum as much as Iā€™d like toā€¦
But every time I do, I have numerous likes from someone who is always kind and loving, just wanted to give a shout out to one of the most loving souls in this place.
Thank you for being you, dont ever change @borialis

7 Likes

Letā€™s send our healing vibes and prayers to Our Brother @repins12 heā€™s not feeling well and I hope and pray he doesnā€™t have to go in the hospital. :crossed_fingers::pray::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Oh no I hope itā€™s not serious he been so kind to people all over the globe sharing his seeds and knowledge
That wouldnā€™t be fair @repins12 you get well we all appreciate everything you do for us.
Iā€™m dishing out the get well vibes
Hope your better in no time
Cheers

7 Likes