Brian's Utopia 💚

Thank you @patchman. It’s much appreciated.

1 Like

Good to hear that your angel is showing improvement on a steady basis. I know very little about TBI or medicinal cannabis, but I do know hope and love and I am sure she is getting enough of both. I have been blessed with my children and grandkids and man to see a little one in need hits me pretty hard. You and your wife are both HERO’S my friend!

3 Likes

So happy to hear that Miley is improving, you and Mrs shindig know you have a long road ahead, please take care of yourselves and get as much rest as possible,
we don’t want you to burn out in the process. Very interesting convo with Kap, I know someone whose gf has cancer, they are treating her with oil capsules also, nothing else even touches her pain, poor woman has become so frail and weakened during her battle it is a sad thing to see…
Sending the purest positive healing vibes and prayers,
we are with you my friend.

:v::green_heart::pray:

6 Likes

Thank you @Holmes and @Enlightened420. Your support is appreciated.

I was a volunteer driver for about ten years. Mainly transporting the elderly to the doctors, people needing mental health services, troubled youth, recovering addicts and people for cancer treatments. Cancer is a real bitch! It’s sad to watch someone go through the process. Even worse when they’re alone, which was often the case.

6 Likes

@shindig153 My mother was a 38 year cancer survivor never took any kind of treatment, passed at 80 years old, My dad found out he had it at 89 years old and passed 4 mo. later, my brother went through 2 1/2 years of treatment and Gamma Knife surgeries, then passed he was 54! My wife(illegal to divulge her age!) is 3 years out of treatment for Ovarian cancer, Yeah it is a BITCH, that is why it is so important to have people like you volunteering especially for those without a support group. Thank You!

10 Likes

Cancer doesn’t discriminate whose life it destroys, it is a woeful disease, keep the faith my brother Holmes :pray:

8 Likes

An update on Miley.

5 Likes

Shindig153-
I am glad Miley is getting better! Kids can go through a lot. That stubborn streak will be an asset. You can use reverse psychology to get her to do what she needs to do. She will have to slowly learn to trust that area. I think physical therapy is some of the hardest things you can do. I have hadca knee repaired. They don’t tell you when your little that if you play goalie on the hockey team, your gonna have knee problems! Just another thing our gracious plant can help with! You’ll continue to be in my prayers. Peace and happy holidays!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone :green_heart:

I am reminded at times of celebration, of lossed loved ones, my Mother always puts on a brave face, but I see the pain in her eyes, hear it in her words…

Brothers and Sisters;
Holding on to pain,
only causes more pain.
Let your pain and woes float away on a gentle breeze, feeding the Autumn rain, free your souls from the shackles that bind it, dwell not in darkness, that is not love,
that is not honouring their existence. Instead carry your head high, your heart and spirit higher again, elevate them to the cosmos, follow your dreams to the stars my beloved family…

Good vibes, keep it Green

:v::green_heart: :smiley:

12 Likes

Enlightened420-
My grandmother used to have a saying that applied to anyone who was still depressed after a break up, or other bad kind of event. She’d say “you already mailed that check.” After you look at her with a puzzled look on your face, she explained. I will word this to you Enlightened, but only for effect. She would say “Enlightened, didn’t you and and that girl break up a couple of years ago?” (enlightened says yes). She goes on “Why do you keep writing that check?” E says “I don’t have a checking account, what do you mean?” She says “Listen, you and Demi Moore broke up 2 years ago. I know it hurt you and you were very sad and upset. But you’re back to your old self for the most part. Why put yourself through that kind of pain again? You felt like chicken shit for 6 months!!! You have already paid that " emotional check” for all that. Dont start writing another check!" And that’s how that saying came to be. She would use it whenever its appropriate. I use it too. So when it comes to pain and holding onto it, don’t write another check. We all have enough on our plates and in our luggage. I am not going to keep carrying it around if I don’t have to. So follow Enlightened420’s advice, as it is good. Mine, kinda corny, may have value for you too out there. Its the holidays folks, and some are not very jolly this time of year. If you are depressed or just need an ear out there, tag someone and reach out. Anyone in our group will do their best to help. Peace to all…

10 Likes

Beautifully said my friend :v:

3 Likes

i hear that! i wrote more than one emotional check in my life. i dont know if age brought clarity but what i came up with was. #1 if the person you were in love with didnt love you back, they were NOT the love of your life. #2 quit trying to get from people what they dont have to give. . some people are emotionally bankrupt. dont get mad at them its not their fault. #3. every day we get the chance to start over. pick up dust off and dont look back

9 Likes

Nicely said T-
You cant change the past. Thats another area where the serenity prayer is good advice. Happy Holidays up there T!!! Please be safe, healthy, happy, and lit!! Peace…

2 Likes

@FromNoob2Expert,

Hello Gromie, sounds like you’ve been having a rough time at this game they call life, I’m sorry to hear that, the above post applies to lost loved ones that are still living also. Although things are tough right now, they will get better, the sun will rise tomorrow.
Grief for lost love is a natural process, let your sadness and pain be felt, we all grow from pain,
it teaches us wisdom.
When you have learned what the pain had to teach, let it go my friend, focus on moving forward,
make small steps to improve your life, take your fur baby for a walk show him plenty of love :green_heart:
You are the Master of your own Happiness, you are the Master of your life, make it a special one my Sister. We are here for you and will give you whatever support you require, if you need to talk,
we’re only a tag away.

Peace, Love and Understanding :green_heart:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Enlightened420-
Is it ok if we get some purples, and oranges to go with that green? Happy Holidays!!

5 Likes

Ok IGLM fam…
I am enjoying some of my very first harvest for the very first time! Not disappointed…:slight_smile:
Here is a beautiful, soulful and all round stunning piece of music.
Put your headphones on, relax and take in the healing!

6 Likes

@SILVERBACK.

Thank you for taking the time to write that. I just came across it. I have seen other posts like yours
But very few.
So once again Thank You!!!

3 Likes
4 Likes

And a warm welcome to you @garrigan62, thank you for dropping in, I hope you enjoyed the holiday season with loved ones.

Be well my friend :v:

Nice songs @YinYang @pptrsha1

5 Likes