**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

A good thing as long as i get paid lol

3 Likes

Damn skippy.

3 Likes

I do much of nothing Iā€™m a guard on a trailer yard check in trucks check out trucks all i do no trucks sit on butt and watch t.v.

5 Likes

Oh man I might go stir crazy. Guard shack duty was the worst!!

1 Like

For $17 an hour i do it i got a t.v. so same thing i do at home but get paid for it

2 Likes

How long do u veg your plants for

2 Likes

Last round was 5 weeks from seed.

2 Likes

@Scotty17 @pyper here is my newest grow thread

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be definitely be following bro! :facepunch::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Looking good! Should be a fun grow to watch.

1 Like

Rise and grind little plants!!!

13 Likes

Looking good kid :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I like this age.

1 Like

Everything is looking happy and healthy! Very jealous of your lights. I canā€™t save fast enough to build a qb of my own. Iā€™ll be following this one all the way to the finish line!

4 Likes

Glad to have you bud!!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 ok so what sounds more appealing to you. The goal is to see the males as quickly as I can so I can get an idea of what Iā€™m working with. Might need to drop a couple more fem seeds to fill in the gaps.

So I can flip the plants now to show sex then flip the lights back to 18/6.
OR
I can waitā€¦take a clone from each once they are big enough, and just flower the clones to see who is who.

3 Likes

But my track record with with getting clones to root is 0 for 4 so Iā€™m worried that I cant even get a clone going for it to even show sex.

2 Likes

Take a cutting, scrape the last inch or so with a razor blade and put it in a cup of distilled water with a couple of drops of Superthrive in it. Immediately into 12/12 and see if you get it to flip.

9 Likes

Ahhh shucksā€¦ok lol wellā€¦im at least going to top them soon then so I can get some side branching action for clones then.

4 Likes

Putting into flower and then reveg sucks worse lol

9 Likes