**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

It’s from cutter. All I know is…HLG was having a huge sale on those little QB11 strips now that the QB15 just came out.

1 Like

Yeah you could add reds. To anything really because they have their own driver.

1 Like

Ok enough playing around. I swapped lights to my HLG. time for them to get it in gear so I can take clones and find out who is who.

10 Likes

Of course the walls have to be neutral.

2 Likes

Very nice kid

2 Likes

Getting there. Damn plants are slower then a pregnant Yak!!!

1 Like

Mine are taking forever this time. But since the qb I’m seeing some ,movement lol . You have a clean setup…you artists are on a diff level than me :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I have an electrical background. So wire management is important, otherwise your fired lol plus I do like to keep things as clean as possible.

What type of smoker are you? I was not too long ago only smoking for sleep but now I’m a mid day smoker. I think I could wake n bake real easy if I had a good stash lol

I can smoke all day if opportunity calls…which it usually does. I probably smoke like 4 grams a day average.

3 Likes

I already know its unfocused and sucks lol get over it

6 Likes

Anybody can focus it bro. It takes an artist to blur it, but it’s still clear enough to see lol…I liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got the transplant done this morning. Everything went smooth and just like it should. Tribus people…buy it!!!

11 Likes

Sometimes you look at your plants and think they aren’t gowing, then when you see the roots you realize hell she been growing roots ! they look real good, them youngsters.

3 Likes

I’m very impatient with seedlings. After that I’m good lol flowering doesnt bother me at all.

5 Likes

30 days old…took the transplant well

12 Likes

Looks good @imSICKkid

1 Like

Thanks man!!! Hows life?

2 Likes

Just fine at work and bord as hell

1 Like

Well…being bored is either good or bad lol

3 Likes