4 Likes

ILGM

5 Likes

Looking good, time to lollipop and defoilate

2 Likes

Very nice looking colas! Should have a nice haul and stellar smoke

2 Likes

7/24/22-- THE SHIFT-- CLOSING IN ON WEEK 6 :heavy_check_mark:
A little preventive maintenance and a repair on this ILGM Godfather OG. Cleaned up the particulate filter inside the Autopot Rez. It does a nice job keeping the valves clean. Also like adding some hydrogen peroxide to the feed water in a slightly concentrated mix before really filling the rez. Can’t hurt…
JACK’S 321… 5.8ph… 700-900ppm… only I’ve begun cutting back on the nitrogen and increasing phosphorus and silica.

Question-- at which point in late flower would you begin to dial down the lighting? Or is it recommended to remain constant?

5 Likes

You can dial back lighting if you’re seeing foxtailing. If you’re not seeing a lot you can start dialing back a little at a time around week 6

3 Likes

I like a full tent…nice grow

2 Likes

Stocks are thick like bamboo!

1 Like

7/28/22-- GUNKED UP UPDATE.
That slug of hydrogen peroxide must’ve cleaned so well that it plugged up all the valves and had a slimy filter… I just cleaned it the other day I thought… well it’s cleaned again and back in service. What’s the secret to keeping these clean? That big Godfather OG up front right is sneaking up quick on finishing… may need to harvest it before the others

4 Likes

damn nice grow

1 Like

I’d like to hear some feedback…
Buds are huge and foxtailing… More and more white pistils keep forming and Id like to get these harvested! Trichomes are still mostly clear… How can I get these to finish so I can get to harvest quick…

2 Likes

IMO, when foxtailing like that, it’s hard to get an average of tric because the outermost trics will be clear due to the new foxtailing.

Raise and dim the lights may slow the foxtailing down. I would go by the age of bud and use that as an estimate. You’ll get high whether you harvest today or next week.

This is just my opinion. Someone else may have a better idea. Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

7/29/22-- IT’S BEEN DECIDED! :heavy_check_mark: CUTTING DOWN 2
Alright! So it’s been decided… I will be cutting 2 of the 4 tomorrow! They look ready and @HappyHydroGrower makes a good point… :heavy_check_mark:

One Agent Orange and one Godfather OG, the others will stay until ready… Here’s a picture of the one I’ll be chopping

This Agent Orange isn’t ready yet

2 Likes

8/1/22-- POST HARVEST UPDATE
Cut and wet trimmed a beautiful ILGM AGENT ORANGE AND GODFATHER OG. :heavy_check_mark:
Washed up in a hydrogen peroxide/water 5gal bucket and rinsed/dunked 2 more times separate buckets. Quick to dry and then back off to establish more optional drying parameters.
75degrees Fahrenheit and dropping. At 60%rh in a separate tent. Oscillating fan moving some air around and looking good! Let’s check them out! Agent Orange is significantly more frosty-ier’ but that Godfather OG really had some yield and looks good too!

6 Likes

Agent Orange

9 Likes

Now that’s some killer frost! Fantastic Harvest.

2 Likes

:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: @Covertgrower
Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Lots of frost with lots of weight! And thanks!

2 Likes