BlueberryXLemon needs a little help

So my blueberryXlemon that healthy an beautiful

An now my BlueberryXLemon that’s a lil on the darker side
I feel it mat not need nutrients but I could h wrong or to strong for this plant my mute mix???

2 Likes

Idk if it helps but out of my 5 girls the ones that are further along in flowering are a much darker green than the others

2 Likes

That does help cause mine is past my girls by like 1 maybe 2 weeks n hers is the top n my on bottom . n yes ur advice most helpful

1 Like

Mine are almost 2 weeks apart also

1 Like

That’s awesome … Yea I jus was taught I coolgrick to make u plants grow upwards

Other than not enough light or light too far away? I personally try to grow out not up for an even canopy

My critical fast bud was really short n bushy like lettuce n this guy @PharmerBob thank you so much my plant has risen since this morning. Snip a edge of leaf off n plant goes in to defense mode nice nice

2 Likes

Really?! Interesting!

Yea man that leaf u see mission point I snipped there n bang shot up like rocket

1 Like

I have heard of “doing harm” towards the end (make a cut or something in the stalk) in theory to make it ramp up thc production in the healing process

Nice, I’ll have to remember that!

1 Like

Really makes THC go up that b awesome

1 Like

Some people say it doesnt some say it does. To me it would make sense because you’re jumpstarting processes but I’m new to this so idk.

Looks like clawing from excess nitrogen.

Yeai meant to jus keep giving her water but I accidentally gave her haze a days doze of nutes but she slowing coming out some on the bottom ive notice starting to lighten up some but thank u should I stop the nures no right I jus need a low nitrogen base nuts ???