Blueberry kush photo first grow

Never using a clip on hurricane fan again. I thought I had the thing set up and it swan dove into one of the plants breaking sever tops and splitting the main stem. Soo painful seeing that pistol popping plant damaged like that…

Ok after a few deep breaths I’ve realized the plant might live and it’s only the variegated one so hopefully not a huge deal. Most of the tops are just kind of supercropped now and hopefully my tie job on the main stem will keep it from dying. My 2 clones that I did randomly with no direction are fully rooted and growing in 2 weeks with no rooting hormone! I’m going to switch to solo cups and happy frogs but other wise the quick and easy 45 degree clip and dip is gonna be my cloning method.

1 Like

2 Likes

Clone closet before dawn. Soon to be the veg closet with an hlg 100.

Thank you @Cannabian for mentioning stem rubbing to test the smells. I only have surviving clones from the front 2 plants but honestly each one smells great. The tall one has been a pain in my butt just for being different but she’s honestly grown to be my favorite plant. Her main colas are all very prominent and they are bulking a bit faster than the rest, maybe because she’s always the closest to the light.

2 Likes

2 Likes

@Hellraiser, I’m sorry man I know you get a million and one questions a day but I gotta ask. Do you think this is nutrient burn? This tall plant has always browned up leaves more than the others but now the spotting and browning is occurring like 1 node down from some of the top cola’s and it’s getting me nervous. I stopped the 5 ml per gallon cal mag after I fully switched over to my 150 ppm tap water and since the last 2 feedings they have been getting 4 ml of floranova bloom. I’m wondering if it would b prudent to skip a feeding and do a good pHed watering or if it’s something else entirely?

3 Likes

Yeah looks like a little bit of nute burn, good time to just do a water only with a good amount of runoff.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly. Can’t wait to see these buds take shape in a few weeks.

1 Like

Clones have survived. Time to pick up an HLG 100 tomorrow. I was really hoping to top and try mainlining but the itty bitty growth nodes don’t look very developed. I feel like I’m gonna have to bury these spindly things up to their top 2 nodes.

The tall girl is officially my favorite. Shes so precocious. Shes officially the first one to develop crystals on her sugar leaves and she’s got 2 good surviving clones.

3 Likes

Big Huff-
I noticed on your post (# 34) that in the last picture there might be a potential problem. If you Iook at the top left of the picture you see the waterproof power cord connecter. The bottom connection looks good, but the top is clamping down on your wires and not the black jacket. I am going to ask @dbrn32 to take a look at that to see if you need to redo the upper connection. Your grow looks good!!

2 Likes

uh oh, let me know, last thing i want is a fire…that looks weird though, it might be an illusion, ima have sneak a peak, its dark in there now, but ill be VERY fast.

/edit…ok, the connection, the waterproof thingy, is like way up by the light, so im not sure whats in that pic, i couldnt see anything, but ill look again when lights are on.

/edit nvm your right i see it. good eye, how the heck did you see that?

2 Likes

Good eye. Those should be shortened.

2 Likes

Good eye is right, I never even noticed.

1 Like

/edit nvm, i was looking at the wrong picture. i see it now. thanks.

1 Like

Tried to get brave with my last defoliation. I may do a snip here or there on Saturday but after day 21 of flower no more snip snip.

2 Likes

@ArmoredGoat tagging you because I stumbled across a journal of yours while looking up schwazzing and was in awe at the size of some of your buds. If you ever want to chime in and tell me I’m doing something wrong I’d greatly appreciate it lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Congrats on your grow so far. Boy those gals really stretched during those first few weeks of flower.

1 Like

Yea, especially that front right one. It’s about 4’5" not counting the smart pot.

1 Like