Blueberry kush photo first grow

Orange hair tips on one of the top buds at 20 days. I hope she’s not stressed or something.

1 Like

Are you doing 4 plants in a 2x2? Or is it bigger? Im gonna do 4 plants in my 2x2.5, or at least try. that’s why I ask.

1 Like

It’s a 4x4 and I feel like it’s kinda crowded even with that. I think if I had used 3 gallon smart pots instead of 5 gallons the plant sizes would have been more manageable for a 4x4.

1 Like

I also think it will be easier when their all clones. All the variation in size and not really knowing what I’m doing or what to expect made it hard to really train out any of the plants properly.

1 Like

I can see that point of view for sure. Im gonna keep mine smaller of course and in 3 gal pots. Im also growing from seed, and different strains. So I admit, I really dont know whats going to happen, how much room ill have in the end for how many plants. As for training. Again, this is all in theory. But what im thinking, is ill pick a height and train them all to that height by super cropping and or lst, im hoping it will work out fine. Im aiming for plants around 2-3 feet tall. You might remember I had 3 plants In the 2x2 this time, and I had room for another easy. I just hope it all works out as i cant decide what strain to grow so i kinda need all four plants to make it.

1 Like

How long was your veg time for those plants?

1 Like

Personally I think I’ll ways pop like 4 of a single strain at a time. They all come out so different that I would feel scared I didn’t get the representative phenotype that I had imagined or could have gotten otherwise if I had only grown one from seed.

1 Like

Trust me if i had room thats what i would do, im doing 2 and 2 so i can find a lil variation. So the plants i have now the ones from seed were 4 weeks old when i flipped. The clone i had only vegged for about 3 weeks.

1 Like

Ahh ok, the left 2 of these plants were vegged out 8 weeks from sprout and the right side were about 7 weeks from sprout.

I don’t need the extra bud but I was doing my best to follow other people’s direction and make sure I didn’t mess up the final product somehow.

1 Like

See thats what i dont understand. People say i cant do 4 plants in a 2x2. some have even said you can only do one. Its dumb, they way i see it, i can do one plant and veg for 3 months, 2 plants and veg for 6-7 weeks. or 4 plants and veg for like 4 weeks. It fills the space up faster. As long as you can control the environment and get rid of all the humidity i think the plant number is irrelevant. If i wanted to i could put 20 plants in solo cups in the 2x2. Just something to think about. I wouldnt veg for 2 months. i just dont have the patience. I would add more plants to fill up the space faster. But that is just me. You are obviously going to get more bud per plant, but i think it evens out pretty well, or maybe even allows for more bud, adding more plants.

But the plants look amazing man, they sure got tall, have you thought about adding a lower light so you dont have to lolipop all that? I did the same thing you did tho, im just thinking, being so tall, thats soooo much more bud it coulda had if there was some way to light it.

/edit daaaaamn im high, lol i just seen how long it was when i posted it.

1 Like

Lol, I’m not super worried about weight at the end. I just want high quality crown buds. I don’t smoke enough to really need more than a couple ounces per plant. This is more of a search for the perfect craft beer type thing for me.

I specifically chose blueberry because I’m all nostalgic about this one bag I smoked with a friend like 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Here’s to my 11b brothers that didn’t make it home, or those that did and can’t sleep at night. Time to relax with a J while that shit eating Saudi, Osama bin Laden rots in his watery grave.

3 Likes

Took another whack at the Scrog. Makes me nervous getting it down and around the buds and 3 of the plants need to catch up at least a bit with the tall one but that tall one definitely looks like it’s gonna push out some weight.

Would of expected bigger buds by day 22 of flower.

3 Likes

Did you use azos and mykos on the transplant

1 Like

I use pipe cleaners from dollar store work great just bend my branches down and attach to side of pot just did mine lST night here’s a pic

2 Likes

I went into my hydro store near me for the first time the other day and these two couldn’t b bigger stoners I mean the classic stereotype that people think about I wouldn’t be surprised if they had some growing in the back

2 Likes

I transplanted twice. The first time was into 6 inch square pots with happy frog and happy frog contains mycorrhizae. The 2nd transplant was into fox farms ocean forest and I’m not sure if it has any in it or not.

They do look beautiful I found the plants really loved the azos you can pick up a free sample of everything just pay shipping I’ll get you the Xtreme-Gardening Store - Shopping Cart
@CitrusCircus

1 Like

I can definitely see where I should have netted my plants from the get go. However Being new I was advised not to so i could take them out to work on them. I get that. SO live and learn. However it definitely effected my trimming. I see where I took to much from the branches thinking they would stretch more so my yield will be much lower. Also my spacing.

1 Like