Blondie's 4th Grow (OG Kush Photos)

Just got out if the ER (3 stitches later) doing flooring at 3am is a bad idea :bulb:

1 Like

Super crop during flower

2 Likes

No super glue?

2 Likes

Great looking set up @PremiumBudzBlondie thank you for the tag.

Growing seedlings in soil less is more when it comes to watering, what size containers are you using? When they get bigger they can be watered more thoroughly. The containers hold moisture.

I would try watering every other day, with smaller amounts of water.

1 Like

Nope otherwise would have just super glued it shut

Using 3 gal pots, one is in 5 gal pot and the high Fertigation is to keep the EC in the root zone close to the same as the in flow EC, if you dont fertigate frequently the Nutrients in the root zone build up and the EC skyrockets burning your plants.

Will do , ty @PharmerBob

:astonished:Anyone ever tell you nothing good happens after midnight?? Ouch girl

1 Like

Everyone tells me that but work has to be done and time is never in our favor :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I have only got this far as of today, but hoping to make alot more progress by the end of the day, finger is really sore and this really doesn’t help but whats a woman to do. Gotta let it rip tater chip…!

4 Likes

Amazon prime some super glue, or skin glue.

Also, nice flooring !

2 Likes

There’s DIY and then there’s flooring :joy: :joy: get it Blondie, those new boards look a whooole lot nicer

1 Like

What’s your technique @PharmerBob if you dont mind me asking?

1 Like

It had some ugly carpet in there that I ripped out. Hardwood floors are so much cleaner and simpler

2 Likes

Linked you to my grow, start to finish

2 Likes

I do love me some grow-scrollin’…

Scrollin’ with the Gromies…

4 Likes

Agreed :100:

2 Likes

Ty PB your grows are always enjoyable:-)

Update here is where I’m at for now, hoping to be done around 1130pm

8 Likes

That DIY success feeling

Did I capture you accurately?:laughing:

2 Likes