Purple OG
4 plants
Apera pH60 Tester
Tap Water
18/6 light cycle

@dbrn32 @coyotecody @MattyBear

15 Likes

2 Likes

Out of likes but set to watching! Can’t wait to see what you can do with them!

3 Likes

pH has been steady at 6.3
EC in flow is 880
EC of runoff is been right around 1015 each reading

1 Like

Your room is looking great!

3 Likes

Set to Watching!

2 Likes

Thank you. About time to do some more upgrades to it but gonna leave that as a surprise. Hopefully everyone enjoys the journey yet again.

5 Likes

Purp OG? Premium specs? Pen/paper out, g/l man watching this

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @PremiumBudzBlondie,
Very interesting. I would like to watch this grow for sure. First time grower. Learning off the best.
Happy Growing

4 Likes

Following :green_heart:! I picked OG Kush for my first grow so this will be a great opportunity to see it done right.

2 Likes

Wow from Blondie’s 1st grow to Blondie’s 4th grow, was I so stoned that I missed 2 & 3? :laughing:

5 Likes

Nope 2 and 3 were only documented in a note book lol

4 Likes

This mornings fertigation was at EC in flow of 880 and run off was 893 plant 1, 923 plant 2, 903 plant 3, 898 plant 4. pH is still consistently at 6.3, i think im going to start using a mix of tap and distilled water to try to get my pH down to 5.8 without adding more EC to my water base. Climate in my grow room is always very stable in the 72-80° temp range and 71-83% RH range. My run off amount is been pretty stable at 33oz per 50oz put in, so I’m content for now with my coco saturation percentage. Will get much more difficult as they get bigger to keep the EC in such a tight range but really starting to get the hang of the High Frequency Fertigation so looking forward to the challenge.

2 Likes

@Mommamel

Well thank you. OG Kush can tolerate alittle higher EC (+100). Thats why you will see the high EC values for the stage of the plant. Im also using High Frequency Fertigation to deliver the ideal nutrients to the root zone and always have them available to the plant so that less energy is used to search for them, allowing the max amount of energy to be spent on growth. The tricky part to this is timing the Fertigations right, if the water in the root zone is absorbed up or evaporates to much before the next Fertigation the EC will spike quickly and nuke the plants. This is because the water is gone leaving the unused nutrients sitting in the root zone undiluted… Many factors play into this method and depending on your situation for each factor you add or subtract to the EC value of in flow. Your run off EC should be no more than 300 pts higher than your in flow, but thats on the high end, the ideal difference is 150 points higher than your in flow EC. Happy Growing and as always if you have questions there are many people here with lots of experience and great advice.

3 Likes

Joined the lab side today, going through all the material currently while trying to figure out why it won’t let me do the grow support/forum on lab side.

2 Likes

So noticed some issues with the purp OG right out the gate, 1 6.3pH even with frequent Fertigation, nope dropped it to 5.9. Also noticed that I needed to turn my lights down as it was making the leaves curl and burn slightly. Still going in at 880EC plants seem to be handling that just fine. All new growth is a nice deep green so right back in track again. And props go out to @dbrn32 as he called it and said even with frequent Fertigation 6.3 was a little high. As far as growth they are at the typical rate since they went straight into 3 gal pots and 1 went into a five gallon pot. Oddly enough the one in the 5 gallon pot is growing quicker

7 Likes

Setup top-notch in there

3 Likes

I have only grown in coco potting up multiple times, but I suspect you’ll see some rapid growth once the plants get some feet.

4 Likes

Very organised room looks great, you run your cloud line on 10?

2 Likes