Blk widow scrog 1st grow

I like it!

1 Like

Merry Xmas @TDubWilly

1 Like

Hey TDub

From someone who obviously looks like they know what there’re doing when Scrogging. If you find yourself in a position where your plant is like mine below. Do you just continue training in early flower stretch?

I just flipped to 12/12 yesterday

2 Likes

Oh yea it’s going to 2x in size

1 Like

Bro this is redonkulis https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/qFL8LhcUHxn4QTKfgpolOibTUIH.jpg

4 Likes

Now that’s a Proper SCROG you read about! Not just 20 pots under a net… love the art form of a proper SCROG and the skills it takes to achieve it! Much like @TDubWilly pic above

That’s my goal!

2 Likes

As long as the screen still has room, i continue to train the entire stretch, shooting for a thin and flat canopy like this

This produces hard “Golf ball” type nugs instead of long colas. In essence, you still have long colas, they are just laid down flat.

I begin to weave the plant into the net and once it’s about 60-65% full I flip to 12/12 lighting and continue to train the stretch through its entirety to get a canopy like this

Here is this entire grow

4 Likes

This one i didn’t train the entire stretch and it grew a little bit thicker

8 Likes

I got this one a bit thinner than the one before

9 Likes

Absolutely the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen🤘

3 Likes

This is exactly what I want to master

2 Likes

Merry Xmas brother, sorry for the late response, kids voted on phones off for two days, hope everyone enjoyed their time

3 Likes

That’s how you should do it…
Glad I could help out…:sunglasses::+1:

Same to you. Happy holidays to you and yours my brother.

And :beers: to many more

@TDubWilly man man man… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: spectacular grows. Amazing SCROGs

2 Likes

Well today was feeding day #2 but I see a couple tips burnt on Autumn and Mandy. Not bad but I see some. So its turned into flush day. I went to a different spring for water and turns out it ph is right around 8. Which is high except when adding nutes then its 6.5 at completion of adding sledgehammer and by fox farms expert I emailed he suggested adding boomerang root bounce back formula. It help the roots keep and rebuilt its health and microbes. So here we go. Pics of buds after to come.

A bit of tip burn lets you know that you’re feeding them right. Why flush?

3 Likes

I agree. If we’re only talking the tip. Or as @anon95385719 would’ve said if she could. Painted finger tips are a good thing. If it goes past the tips then i’d worry.

I’m flushing cause my EC is over 3.5 and its schedualed on feed schedule. It’s the flush be4 flower nutes. Ir I wouldn’t. That’s why I emailed fox farms to ask what they thought. And they said EC was to high and it’s on schedual cause the next round of nutes have a new ratio of NPK so flushing is ideal for the plants at this stage.

3 Likes

I also want to prevent nute burn. Or as purps says.
“If it ain’t broke…” so I’ve been following right along. What u think @raustin

2 Likes

I don’t know the EC scale. I probably should. But after looking at a conversion chart I’m even more confused as to which mine uses lol. But it sounds pretty high for veg to me.

2 Likes