Black moons arising 2020 2021 season

May or may not be a lot of members on Instagram, might even find a few with the same screen names.

2 Likes

Ive just set up an extra separate account through instagram.
We could use that as a possibility @anon49170411

1 Like

Good thinking, Iā€™m not the best on Instagram but know how to search and message! Iā€™ll stay on here so I can head straight over if you post the name :+1:

1 Like

Blackmoonsarising

1 Like

Okies going nowā€¦ sorry, was on the loo :rofl:

Iā€™ve sent you a msg @Blackmoon, maybe you should delete account after :+1:

@Covertgrower
Who is the head moderator? I dont think I have ever seen that title before.

Very beautiful pictures, this is going to be a fun adventure. :blush:

1 Like

Havenā€™t got anything yet
Blackmoonsarising is the name

Yep Iā€™ve sent 3 messages

Too weird you couldnā€™t see my msgs. I deleted them :roll_eyes: Iā€™ll think of another way

Bugger. I donā€™t know how to drive Instagram be could be there. Im just not seeing it.

I just tried again. On Instagram there is a mail symbol of a paperplane - it should come up with a notification that you have mail though

Head moderator is Latewood, donā€™t tag him unless you really need him though. Cool guy.

There is a 65% chance I will forget his name. Even if I did remember it I wouldnā€™t call. Chain of command sir. Have a great week Mr. Grower!

1 Like

You can always tag anyone else, we can answer 99% of the questions.

1 Like

Covert grower,
I would likely tag you. I have not seen anything that I would tag a mentor for sense I joined. Heard about one though.Politics and Religion are two topics that you wont see me involved in. Thats asking for trouble. I may disagree with someone here about something, but I respect their right to feel that way. Iā€™m too old to start or participate in drama. Have a good day sir!

2 Likes

I think this has recently recommended to not mention in the forum, and the conversation has often gotten out of hand. I canā€™t mention anything other than that. Anyone who knows me, knows how I feel, and I still can respect anyone for their own personal opinion.

I tend to stay oit of that stuff. Please let me know if you think I am out of line. Social workers donā€™t cause much trouble. Well, thatā€™s what I used to be anyway. Where I am from you never talk about those two topics.

1 Like

@anon49170411 hi the timing of that little idea wasnā€™t that great. I had a friend visit and strait away he shared some of his indoor grow then we went on a walking exploration.
Then it was time to smoke more then eat then we got a campfire going.
had rum and home made corn whiskey.
he played his new guitar.
So i didnt have the best focus capabilities.
I looked on my emails this morning and it tells me some emails from the have been removed.
Does your message to me have notification of your ilgm forum name.
I see a message there today" hi is this you "
When i looked this morning with a clearer head.
Wondered if that was you.
Had a name not familiar to me

1 Like