Black moons arising 2020 2021 season

Yep, that will be my real name. But I got paranoid with no reply and deleted them hahaha I’ve just seen your message on there and have replied :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well 15th September been now. This was gunna be my big drop day of 2 of all my seeds.
Got very little done at all. Took my mate for a drive in my 4x4.
Had a mini storm here bold over some native trees i had in pots.
Broke off a branch so i decided i give cloning it in a medium of fine river sand coco fibres fine rich compost and worm poo castings soaked the cuts with rooting hormone.
See how many take. Got to be some good from the bad got 16 cuttings in total.
Imagine that 16 new trees. Woop woop

4 Likes

@anon49170411
Growers network forum has private messaging according to happilyretired.
But we got it sorted right. Well done hay

1 Like

What did they say to this idea @anon49170411

16th September day ten since my auto gscx broke the surface and formed there 1st leaves.
Well 2 out of 3 anyway the third one is dragging its chain and dont think its gunna make it.
It is up and its helmets off but it just not doing anything those 1st 2 leaves just are not opening up sadly.:disappointed_relieved:
My 5 gg x rose i have 3 strong seedlings 1 runt and 1 still sitting there with its helmet on.
My 3 mystery seedings are going great guns
That grew themselves back in end july(our winter ) and early August hoping they my gg x rose not that i know yet what that strains like.
A first of its kind here in nz thats cool in itself.
Heres the motley family photo shot taken today.

3 Likes

This the 3rd struggling gsc x auto
You can hardly make it out from the soil around it.
Bit sad to come all the way from were it came from to nz to me to end up in that state let alone the loss of money for me and all those colas it would have given me too.

2 Likes

Sometimes there is a type of skin under the seed shell. Sometimes I gently pull that skin off so it can open if it’s not doing it by itself

2 Likes

I agree with @anon49170411, I’ve also taken a scalpel and just slit that skin between the cotyledons so they can open. I had one in my seeds that I’ve planted a week ago and even after opening the cotyledons stayed pretty yellow but once the first set of leaves got a bit of light the seeding carried on as usual

2 Likes

Funny you say that i did exactly that last thing before a shot off to work.
Were i am now. Just having a sneaky checkin.

1 Like

Thanks @Midlander as i responded to @anon49170411 the last thing i did is get between the first 2 leaves parting them.
gave them a small mist of water before heading off to work.
Not finshed my shift til tomorrow morning.
When i race home to see if all is well.

2 Likes

Im just catching up with the news.
West usa on fire east about to get hit with another hurricane.
Between it all there the covid pandemic and weed growers. Please keep safe everyone over there.
We want you here.
Cheers
Blackmoon

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind thoughts today’s gonna be the first day in a month that our air quality’s been safe safe to breathe here on the West Coast of the USA… Yesterday was the first day you can see the sun through the smoke in a week mostly it looks like overcast but it’s smoke…

6 Likes

we on the east coast had a hazy day yesterday, news said it was smoke from the fires in the Atmosphere

4 Likes

Yer i really feel for you.
When i hear news like whats happening there and feel so helpless from here in nz.
Having been living in the usa for 2 years in the late 90s i have some physical connections too.
We had a small fire in comparison to whats happening there for a few weeks and the sky clouded over in this eerie haze.
When nsw in Australia had there big out of control fires last year we also had smoke in the sky/air from right across the tasman sea.

2 Likes

Hi at royc.
Yes we had that experience here in nz from the bush fires in nsw Australia last year when they had there totally out of control bushfires.
Are you safe from hurricane sally?

1 Like

My wife looked up a map of the fires on the west coast of the United States last night… I’m still having a hard time believing there’s that many fires going right now,It’s pretty crazy

1 Like

It sure is.
Been some big fires all over the world in different places. They seem to get bigger and more extreme.
But what makes it all worse now is the covid19 virus to contend with on top of everything else

4 Likes

Update listen in. Ive done my maths and if my auto gsc x takes 100 days the 2 i have going will be ready by 15th December.
Just enough time to get them dried and cured for Christmas. Yay.

3 Likes

That’s great man nothing better than some good Christmas weed! :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well folks all my faithful followers and cyber world friends.
The deed is done.
I said at the start of my journal here the drop date would be the 15th of September.
For different reasons that got delayed til today.
The 17th of September 2020.
I just dropped 8 different stains of weed 1 each as follows.
Gorrilla glue
Bergman’s gold
White widow
Green crack
Super silver haze
Train wreck
Purple haze
Grand daddy purple.
Woo hoo whos going to be a busy boy this summer.

9 Likes