Black moons arising 2020 2021 season

I’m pretty much low tech myself… I soak the seeds overnight and put them in soil the next day… After that it’s just a matter of keeping your seedling fed…

I would totally follow @Hellraiser 's advice on the matter… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

keep potassium and sulphur inputs going until plants are ready to flush , potassium is key for flavor development, sulphur is also almost as important (takes time to break down tho so timing is key for s)

3 Likes

Curious to know what you use for potassium and sulfur?

4 Likes

potash and Epsom salts and horticultural sulphur for the most part

2 Likes

langbenite has been tough to find in bulk

4 Likes

Langbenite is hard to find yes.
I sourced out seabird droppings

3 Likes

Hello,
yes, I did not expect this much harvest from a plant so I ended up with too much.
and very strong despite all the mistakes
cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you have too much lol :laughing:
Thanks for getting back to me.
What was it again?
@elyas
Too strong dang.
Too much and too strong what a situation to have.
Cheers

3 Likes

Thanks for so many likes @PurpNGold74

2 Likes

definitely a great source of phosphorus! always happy w the results, I prefer the fossilized version by far

5 Likes

Hi @Hoppiefrog I managed to track down a cross of
Purple crack and black water.
.not from were you recommend but it’s a start.

3 Likes

it will be fire I’m sure, all phenos of Blackwater are great and that purple crack cut got around big time!!

3 Likes

have u seen the soy based aminos black swallow soils is selling, the stuff is amazing I hear, trying some tonight for the first time

2 Likes

Not heard of it @Hoppiefrog

2 Likes

It’s question time again.
Just a couple at the moment.
Has or does any growers vacuum seal there harvest after drying either in bags or jars?
And do any of you growers use clay balls in your grow medium for either the seedling stage or final bags.
Cheers

3 Likes

I bought a vacuum sealer machine for this very reason but mine walks out the door too fast to worry about that! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Funny. @anon33684698
How about the clay balls in the potting mix anyone doing that ?

1 Like

Well its really official on the 3rd of August 2021 my new outdoor season has begun by dropping 3 auto beans.
Blueberry
Og kush
Northern lights
Never grown NL before
Blue has broken our of her shell first with her white tail.
Made up a mix of 2 parts hop compost 2 parts coco 1 part perlite 1/2 part worm castings.
Gunna start them off in bigger pots this year than my usual inch x inch x 2 inch deep potties.
Get a better root ball established before transferring them to either air pots or fabric for a change.
With this early start I’m in good stead to having my harvest in before Xmas.
I’ll start my fees a little later this year maybe late September when it’s warmed up more.
Last seasons grow it was a struggle keeping them going earlier and don’t think it made to much difference in the end.
I grew 14 plants last year and it took all my time that I had off work attending to them.
So thinking I’m gunna grow 6 + the 3 auto’s.
It’s gunna be hard choosing cause I got me some mighty fine seed strains this year to choose from.
Here we go.
Blackmoons on the rise again 2021
Woo hoo

6 Likes

You won’t be disappointed my friend! Lovely smell and taste and oh boy, she’s a kicker lol

You should be dried and cured right in time for Xmas my friend :wink::+1::grin::crossed_fingers::blue_heart: This is my seed drop next week, and I allow 10 weeks of flowering not 8 in my expected schedule so they’re usually ready earlier than this as my girls have mostly fallen into that 8-10 week period. And I’m letting them get quite ripe these days now that I’ve gotten over my fear of super strong weed lol

6 Likes

You got better control of your grow under lights than outside.
My auto’s took ages last year.
Like 121 days.
Can’t make out your chart but looks super organized @anon33684698

3 Likes