Thanx brother, it was last year so
21 this trip around the Sun :v:

3 Likes

Think we been round 6 times now.

2 Likes

40 years here.
Edit: I hate typing on my phone!!!

3 Likes

Wow @MoBilly 40 years together Iā€™d be a very old man to make it round the sun together with my wife 40 years.
Iā€™m 59 in 16 days.
Increadable really to know someone for that long that you just meet along the way and decide to do the rest of the journey together.
My folks have been married just over 60 years.
Iā€™m not even 60 yet myself and I think of all the things Iā€™ve done.
And they done all that together plus the 20 + years it took to bump into each other.
What a hoot.
Thanks for sharing that Mobilly

3 Likes

We met just after highschool and married three years later. Itā€™s been a glorious ride.

4 Likes

Just done 30 years. Wouldnā€™t swap a day. Blessed !

3 Likes

How and were did you meet up @Fergus

Used to board with her family when I was 18 then years later I returned to the area and told her boyfriend to leave and that was that. Planned to have our children young and we did and now we got grandies.

3 Likes

Cool. Wonder what happened to the boyfriend that got the message.

That sounds like one of those movies my wife likes so much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The great thing is, you lived it though.
:facepunch::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@MoBilly We met again it didnt go well and thats all I got :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Indeed it can. Saved to watch later. Thanks.

1 Like

This is excellent - thanks for sharing! I got 6 minutes in and wasnā€™t giving it the amount of attention it deserves (while Iā€™m working) so Iā€™ll make time to watch it without distraction :blue_heart:

2 Likes

When making a seed raising mix.
Iā€™m thinking 2 part screen compost 2 parts coco Fibre 1 part perlite and worm castings.
Any ideas on this any one

1 Like

Use your blue lab tester and slurry test it :wink: said it here so thereā€™s more witnesses;) now you have to learn

1 Like

Lol while the whole country screamed out for blue lab meters your sitting on a brand new kit ! Cmon mate you can do this itā€™s easy as!

2 Likes

Weā€™re they. I just look inside the carry case and I get freaked out. As usual.
Iā€™ve had all summer now Iā€™m about to drop some autoā€™s for this yearā€™s grow and got 24 hours to learn how to use it when Iā€™m laying in bed sick as a dog.
Thereā€™s that saying again. Lol
@Leholf

3 Likes

@kaptain3d can you shed some light on getting seedlings started in the cold and low natural light and no power.
Going away for 10 days in a couple of weeks snow I want to drop dome autoā€™s so they be ready before Xmas.
Itā€™s either take them with me in a long van ride there and then back or as @Hellraiser has recommended pot them up big wet the soil down and leave them here.
I got no power for lighting or heating and we only getting 10 hours of natural light at the moment

1 Like