Best Strain for Migraine?

You make syrup? Like a tincture? Is it the same multiplied effect as an edible?

So you microdose with smoke or the syrup? I like this idea better than her waiting for an episode. She can’t very well get buzzed at work if one comes on.

Couple of things here: Do you have to extract oil from the bud to vape? Also, aren’t edibles more potent than smoke because of the psychedelic produced by the liver? I would be afraid she would consume an edible and really blast off, she has no experience with any type of “drugs” at all.

1 Like

Just what I was going to point out.

This is where dosing is important.

You do not. I have a battery operated ‘loose leaf vape’ device that does a fantastic job. You can also adjust the temp to preferentially extract different cannabinoids: hotter delivers a broader spectrum but cooler can promote delivery of things like terpenes and more volatile cannabinoids. It also leaves the cellulose behind and not ingested.

4 Likes

Best strain for migrane: psilocybe cubensis

Check it out

2 Likes

This is interesting. My experience with edibles is limited. I didn’t know you could dose down to a level that is more effective than flower but still more functional. I will def need to read up on making edibles and do some experimenting.

I am amazed at how much info I get from one question on this forum.

Thanks Y’all!

Breaking news in the War On Drugs:

DRUGS WIN!!

Its a war on humans. Everything thats good for you is super expensive and in the case of MOST Ethnobotanicals super illegal! Easy to produce on a small or large scale and cheap for the consumer. Seems to me natural wellness vs modern pharmaceuticals is a no brainer. Not to mention the awful side effects. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

1 Like

@Yussef66 this is why I’ll make a qwet with alcohol with a measured amount of flower.
When I make gummies they come out with dispersed, even doses.
Brownies work, but the dosing isn’t always exact.

2 Likes

Feels like I posted this everywhere now but ya it’s basically just a sugar water tincture and it’s diluted enough for you to mix a half spoonful in your tea or coffee and totally be fine to work( especially if you use the right strains)

2 Likes

Thanks!

I assume this will produce 11 hydroxy?

11 hydroxy?I dont understand the conversion rate It makes like 3 cups of liquid which would last you 3-5 months of daily use

1 Like

So you use the hash oil to make the gummies?
also is there residual alcohol after the process?

Do you use it for anything else like baking or confections? I think this will be the first edible I try to make.

Thanks again for the help!

Good choice butter burns so easy and any recipe that calls for water or milk ( do a 50/50 blend with milk)could work but it mixes into anything super easily hmm I bet it would make a really good icing if mixed with powdered sugat

1 Like

You can use hash oil. I save a step or two, by using just the alcohol to extract, and then evaporating the alcohol out. Then adding the jello mix in after the alcohol is evaporated. @Yussef66

If you’re impatient, you could end up with cannabis Jell-O shots. That happened once where there was a little bit of alcohol left in them. They weren’t my favorite batch.

1 Like

May I inquire as to which one?? :grinning::wink::t_rex:

2 Likes

Mine is called the “Alternate” by Vivant. There are a number of loose-leaf vapes out there too: just look at reviews and I would post on the forum here for any advice or recommendations. @Covertgrower just got another vape device last week…

3 Likes

I recently got a Pax 3 for my birthday. Really good flavor, in comparison to the ghost mv1 and it has a larger sized chamber. .33g.
It’s a pretty discrete device that I can easily hide in my hand for public spaces. Still smells a bit like weed though. I love it though, and recommend it.

3 Likes

Is this for raw (chopped, I would assume) flower? Or would I have to deal with carts?

2 Likes

No carts @MidwestGuy this is a a grind, load and “burn” vape. It does wax too, but I haven’t tried it for that yet.

4 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower @MidwestGuy @Myfriendis410 @BigMommaC I’m about to order one in the next few days and wonderd which ones to look at.

3 Likes