Best scissors...didn't know where to post this

So im close to my first harvest ever and I still need to invest in a trim bin of some sort, pruning scissors, and a scissors scrubber. Anyone have pics or opinions what they like best and what works for them and why. Any help I would greatly appreciate. @latewood @MeEasy @MrPeat @yoshi @PurpNGold74 @AlienBrew @Audiofreak @imSICKkid @ILGM.Roy @Dankloud

4 Likes

I use my fingers.

3 Likes

Im not the guy to ask. I steal my daughters school scissors. She’s had 10-15 pairs since I started growing tho lol. I do see these often on the forum tho.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MU8CP1W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1?tag=greenrel-20

7 Likes

Really??? To trim? U must got Edward Scissornails?

7 Likes

Small office scissors and nail trimmers…

2 Likes

I use fiskars micro tip non stick and ac infinity trimming scissors. The work great the same ones @PurpNGold74 posted above. I have a few different styles of them but they all work the same.

4 Likes

I was just looking at the AC infinity just bc everything else I have is AC INFINITY… @Dieselgrow1031 you the man thanks brotha.

3 Likes

Must not be sticky. Cuz if I used my finger I’d be cleaning it with alcohol every other bud.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to use my fingers

1 Like

Get the cleaning kit bundle and an extra pair. Thats way u can let one pair soak in the sponge while you use the other other pair

2 Likes

I bit the bullet and bought the Trim Bin, dont regret it al all. Right tool for the right job! And the keif is a great bonus.

5 Likes

Makes sense

LOL, man, that’s messed up…“Friskers”??? LOL even have the orange handles copying FISKARS brand, of axes… FISKARS is a brand i will SPEND extra money on. I burn wood for heat, my ONLY source of heat and a dependable axe is worth it’s weight in gold :wink: Too funny though, “Friskers” :smiley:

EDIT** haha, ok after examining the pic ZOOMED, i see it was the WEBSITE description that was illiterate those ARE Fiskars :wink: probably worth their weight in gold too :wink:

I have one of their camp/kindling hatchets too and that little thing weighs NOTHING but will take a limb off like nothing too :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t be roasting freddy Krueger like that. he keeps that pinky nail long n sharp just for the occasion

3 Likes

I just seen it said friskars, I was about to say what chiclnese off brand is that lmao

4 Likes

can’t actually “LIKE” that for another 38 min (pfff, lol) but i LIKED that, lol

3 Likes

I like that you like that

1 Like

I bought 2 of em lol one for me one for a friend to use

2 Likes

Mr peat we just busting balls tho lol. I use my fingers when I defoliate. Just can’t use em when im trimming lol

1 Like

So definitely worth the investment because I have none at the moment

1 Like