Best LED grow light for a 4x4 tent

this man bought the seedbank out haha xD

3 Likes

But I got 3 setups @Siksr figured stock up

2 Likes

ahh, must be nice! haha if i had the space i would love to start working on a second setup after a couple grows.
saving up the buy a house at the moment, when i do, the master bed will be the master grow room xD

2 Likes

@SKORPION Nice selectionā€¦:+1:

1 Like

Wow @SKORPION looks like you have quiet a selection I just ordered purple queen x og kush, critical kush, and white widow. Thank you for the suggestion I will look in to shipping costs to Europe.

@dbrn32 can probably tell you the European suppliers for hlg. Then you would save on shipping.

I found it

2 Likes

You got it

3 Likes

See got itā€¦:+1:

3 Likes

Iā€™m learning lol

3 Likes

@SKORPION I just ordered some seeds to wet my apatite to but more. I need to wait until my Birthday, a small extra $ from Grams will help. But more important my seeds are coming from NL so see how they get through customsā€¦ it is a bit naughty here. Maybe I will see what my local hydro shop has and what they can order.

1 Like

Good idea I use my local shop for many things. I actually asked about hlg lights there and the owner said he was friends with the guy who owns hlg. Said there base of operations was only a few hours away from me. And itā€™s not legal where I live either , the horticulture shop owner said it would be in a few years and he was getting ahead of other companies by starting his shop early. He was hoping of opening a dispensary when it goes legal and use his shops customers as suppliers.

@SKORPION ya it will get around to being legal here too but until then I canā€™t afford the market rite now.

Yes I hear ya thatā€™s why I started plus the risk of getting caught on the street buying.

1 Like

The other day I looked at the numbers on this investment. I have spent 2400 on my set ups and the street price is about 10 dollars a gram so I only need 10 oz to cover my expenses so good investment.

1 Like

@SKORPION you have a way bigger setup then I will be doing for sure.

1 Like

Never planned for it to go that way it just kinda happened and some were bad decisions. I mean I bought cheap then upgraded then upgraded the upgrades.

1 Like

@SKORPION I got you only a rich man buys cheap. Off the light topic inline fans with carbon filters do they really filter all the smell?

1 Like

If done correctly yes they do, make sure you use as little ducting as possible and as few connections as you can to avoid leaks. I had people 6feet away from my tent and they had no idea it was there. And my plants are 6 weeks into flower.

1 Like

How do you have you ventilation Setup? @SKORPION