Bergmans Gold Leaf seedling

Planted 3 each of BBK, Cal Dream and Blue Dream and not a single sprout. Since 5 of 6 of my own Maui x LSD seeds sprouted I planted 2 Bergmans Gold leaf and 2 more of the LSD.

Planted 3-1-19. Today, 3-3-19, in the last couple hours 1 of the Gold leafs has popped up! :grinning: I moved it into the tent with the other seedlings.

4 Likes

Gold leaf is in my next grow happy growing with yours

1 Like

@Stop Thanks, I am excited about the Gold leaf. Having it pop in 2 days is a treat.

3 Likes

I’m in the early stages of veg with a GL and so far it is a beautiful plant ! Can’t wait to go to flower…
Good luck with your grow :sunglasses:

I got the second GL up today when I came home. Moved it into tent with the other. Also 1 of the LSD came up and moved it in too. I feel better now after having 3 seeds ea. of BBK - CalDr - and Blue dr and not a single plant.

2 Likes

No new plant today. The 2 GL and 1 LSD look good in the tent so far. Still waiting for the second LSD to sprout.

1 Like

Seedlings are doing well so far. They oldest is one week today. I am going to give another week before moving to 5 gal. I am going to use FF Happy Frog with perlite, 2/1 ratio, for the grow.

I am going to use the FF Trio for nutes and Cal/Mag Plus. I plan on following FF schedule. When do I start using them?

1 Like

Lots of roots coming out so I am going to put in 5 gal today…probably :neutral_face:

It was the LSD that had the most roots coming out so I got it in a 5 gal and moved to the tent. Tomorrow I will do the 2 GL. They each have the first root showing.

1 Like

I put the 2 GL and 1 LSD into 5 gal pots. They are in the tent under the 2 QB260’s dimmed to 172w and 30" above the plants. I maybe should of bumped to smaller size first but too late now. They are looking good. I mixed a gal of RO water with 15ml Big Bloom (0 - 0.5 - 0.7) and watered the LSD yesterday and the 2 GL today. The 2 GL are in orange 5gal buckets and the LSD is in the black 5gal bucket.

2 Likes

Gold Leaf and LSD were 2 weeks old yesterday. They are looking very good. I think I should of bumped them a little smaller than right into there 5 gal home. oh well. The roots are probably growing quite well in their Happy frog soil and the tops will bust loose this week. I will post pics tomorrow when I take the Maui x LSD pics.

2 Likes

my treehouse girl Amanda was adamant that the first time i do this grow thing that i go solo to 3 gal to 5 gallon so that i could get an idea about when to transplant (solo’s in clear cup with opaque cup covering so can see when good root ball before transplant) and so that i would not overwater. having little guy in big pot can be tricky she said and to wait until i have a couple grows under my belt before i try that.

2 Likes

Good advice. I am not sure why I did them straight to 5 gal. :face_with_thermometer: I have always gone from seeding to 4" then 1 gal then 5 gal. Oh well done now. I grow plants a lot for my job so I am not worried just confused. I just put the BBK-CalDr-and Blue Dr into 4" size dixie cups. They will go to 1 gal then 5gal like all the previos grows.

Anyway pics tomorrow and I cant wait to see what the GL does.

2 Likes

i will be back to see them(pics), mine are on thursday, i had a big growth spurt today after watering with 2/3 cup of solo in each. while i was gone for lunch i had branches grow over half an inch… wow lol. my girls are no longer toddlers… they have to be at least in grade school by now :smile:

1 Like

Gold Leaf and LSD are 2 weeks +2 days today. In the tent doing well. The 2 GL are in front in 5 gal orange container. LSD in black 5 gal back left. The other five 1 gals are Maui x LSD

1 Like