Beginner grower.. Help

Yes I did order autos I even emailed and asked if I did to be sure and got a confirmation… @ILGM.Stacy can you help fix this possibly… Because I’ve already started ala photo and a thc bomb auto in the 3 gallon pots as you see so I’m gonna lose on those

You can flip now and then move them to the new tent once you get it. Expect them to double in size in flower

1 Like

Thanks @MattyBear I’ve been stressing and now I’ll just wait on @ILGM.Stacy to hopefully fix the mix up… Again I greatly value you guys on this forum been a great support

1 Like

You’re welcome, and tag me if I can help out with anything else :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

1 Like

Hey guys! I have an autoflower, or supposed to be that is 3.m months along. there are two of them that i started with a pack of ten. The other 8 have been harvested. These things have been under 24 from the start. They are about 4 ft tall and branched like a damn pine tree with baby flowers all over them, What do you suppose i do? Switch the light up o them to 12/12 or leave them alone. They have beeen flowering for about a month. Thanks guys

If they’re flowering, you don’t need to change the light schedule. However you may consider a 20/4 schedule next time. I’m told the darkness does them some good during flowering. @Tuckmd

1 Like