Begining Autoflower question

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    Strawberry Cough

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Store bought potting soil

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    Fabric pots about 5 gallons

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    Normal tap water on city system, known clean but some Clorine

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor under LED lights

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night
    Normal household temps, no extremes, around 68-70

• Humidity; Day, Night
    Normal, have house humidifier, closed cells

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    Yes, a lot

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No
    A little from a still.

My seeds seem to be flowering at a very young age despite the fact that the light is 18 hours/day

Is this normal?

Earl

1 Like

Autoflowers don’t care about light schedule. They’ll flower when their biological clock says to regardless of light schedule. How young are we taking?

2 Likes

10 weeks give or take.

That’s not young at all for an auto. Typically you’ll see them start flowering by week 7 if not before. Mine just started flowering at week 6

2 Likes

mine too week 6

My White Widows started preflower/showing pistils at week 5.

I’ve got one that I put in a 5gal pot on 12/13 and still is showing no signs of even beginning to flower. :v:

1 Like

my first autos ended up 15 weeks in veg

I just up potted to a 10gal pot, Blackberry Gum auto, it was appearing to get root bound.

I can’t remember, have I tagged you into my journal? If not, I would be glad to. :v:

2 Likes

thank you autos are amazing

1 Like

Thanks. I had never grown one until November last year, hell I had never grown anything indoors start to finish before :v:

1 Like

I have pics of my autos from dec on journal. I repotted mine. they were about 4 ft tall. my new grow is about 6 weeks and 23 inches right now same seed order and pistls at 5 /6 weks

1 Like

Mine never seemed to get that tall. I topped the first few and didn’t the last 2. Still no real height :v:

1 Like

one looked like Charlie brown Christmas tree

1 Like

Yeah. I believe that was the 00 Bubble Gum. I got 3 harvests outta her. Finally pulled it outta the ground this last one,

@repins12 I bookmarked somebody page that they re vegged their auto and harvested again! I am so trying that too

2 Likes

I believe @Painfree, is currently doing that. I just figured that after the third time, I was pushing it.

2 Likes