Bass Assassin’s Grow Journal - AK-47 autoflower

Got a new toy today!!! Goodbye cheapy burple!

3 Likes

Lighting is the key to any indoor grow , always an exciting moment.

1 Like

My girls under their new light!

4 Likes

looking good.

1 Like

So the inside of the tent has a pretty dank smell. It almost smells bad. I’m a little worried. I don’t see any bud rot or mold. Anyone have any experience with a really strong smell that isn’t the best smell in the world?

Obviously check everything closely. I can’t remember if you are in soil, if you are you may be smelling wet soil. I know I’ve noticed occasionally that my soil will be sort of weird smelling.

I was thinking it might be the soil. I am going to take the girls out tonight and scrub the tent.

1 Like

My apology for off subject ? But inquiring minds… your “name” happens to be my “go to” bait when I fished bass tournaments. What’s its relevance??? @Bass-Assassin.

1 Like

I am a tourney bass fisherman (woman, really)

1 Like

I fished a local bass club. But I fished for bass not woman. Won our yearly bass masters tournament

1 Like

Yeah…I was saying I am a woman lol. I fish for bass too.

2 Likes

Florida large mouth, the fish I mean, not me.

2 Likes

I’ll most likely be harvesting next weekend. Not this one coming up but the following. Trichomes are cloudy with very few amber at this point. I’m gonna start my flush then just water for a week or so.

1 Like

Pay no mind to the burnt leaf tips, I gave her a little too much N. Flowering for 6 weeks now and I’ve started flushing. Smaller plant has fatter buds but less ripe trichomes. This should be a decent haul. I’ve noticed the larger plant already has all cloudy trichomes on the flower itself. I’ve only seen a random amber here and there so I’d say she will be ready within the next two weeks. I cut a little sample and quick dried it in my airfryer on 140 degrees for about 30 minutes. It was harsh, of course, but it knocked me on my ass. Can’t wait until it’s all dried and cured!

1 Like

Today was chop day! The girls are hanging whole in the tent. Humidifier is going and the fan, of course. I’m so freaking excited! Here’s a couple of pics from today.

2 Likes

The smaller plant got put in the jar today. Her buds didn’t get as bulky as I would have liked but I’m still learning. The final weight after trimming was a meager 2oz.

The larger plant needs a day or two more in the drying tent. Her buds were chunkier and much longer so I’m hoping for a better yield from her.

4 Likes

All said, I only got 4oz off the two girls. Some of the buds were super skinny still. It hits like a dream already and is very potent.

1 Like