Bass Assassin’s Grow Journal - AK-47 autoflower

likely what is happening… yeah a mild flush might help to give them a break from it… usually when they are that small and having those issues either the PH is off or the soil is too hot…

I’ve been pHing my water to 6.5-6.8. I follow Mr Kanucks grow and he suggests it. Does that sound right?

I’m using FFOF, which did fine for my Northern Lights Auto grow in 2019 but I think the AK47 might be more sensitive.

honestly 6.5 - 6.8 should be fine i think but i grow organics and just use tepid tap water without any issues… i think FFOF might be kinda on the hot side for starters from what i have seen people say about it…

So I flushed both plants 2 days ago. The small plant has recovered so well!!! The FFOF was entirely too hot for the AK47. She’s so much bigger today than just two days ago! Both are looking great. I did some LST on the bigger plant today and her top is already recovered and pointing back up to the light. I’m so happy with them!

1 Like

Two days after LST. Looking wonderful!

2 Likes

looken fantsastic over there and keep up the good work… keep an eye on FFOF while they are young but they will grow into it …

1 Like

What a difference a week makes! Did some leaf tucking a bit more LST on the ladies today. Frankly I’m amazed the little one survived, but survive she did! I’d even say she’s thriving.

3 Likes

Great comeback! They look great. You’re a braver soul than I to use OF…I read too many stories like yours! I went HF and sleep better…:rofl: I’m getting ready for some training on my two gals.

Keep up the good work :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

look at them go… great job and happy growing…

1 Like

Cruising. Both are def female. I added a dehumidifier yesterday as it was staying at 64% in the tent. Already an inch of water in that thing!!! Down to 53%.

4 Likes

Well, we are 38 days since sprout… and we are finally showing pistils! Looks like the pre-flower is on!

Forgive the terrible photography.

3 Likes

Flower action! I’m so in love!

3 Likes

My girls are just about 6 1/2 weeks old. Went in to preflower at exactly 5 weeks. The smaller plant has pretty much caught up with the larger. If you look back at the pitiful shape she was in after sprout, you’d know just why I can’t believe it. I nearly pulled it and started over. Thankfully I didn’t because she’s got a TON of bud sites.

2 Likes

Looking great, healthy Ladies :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking real good. All of them. Happy growing.

1 Like

7.5 weeks now, 2.5 weeks in flower. They are fighting for space in my tiny tent now. Those baby nugs are already gettin frosty!!!

5 Likes

8 weeks going strong! Flowering for 3 weeks now. The girls got some cal/mag yesterday and the flowers seem to like it. Hoping I’ve only got 6-7 weeks left. I want these flowers to get nice and chunky.

Here is plant B… the smaller of the two.

And here is plant A, the more full and taller of the two…

They are already packing on the trichomes. I think this one will be waaaay more potent than the Northern Lights auto I did in 2019.

1 Like

They are well on the way to chunkiness, looking good :+1:

1 Like

High praise coming from a master! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Fattening up!

3 Likes