Basementstealth grow journal

It’s hard to tell. Can you get a closer pic of a few leaves?

The rapidness your posts plus the contents of your post = your stressing the hell out your plants every dayif you’re not clipping your drowning em give a little time betweet stress and a flush is stressful if it’s fairly close to your watering while it’s recovering from the pruning and Lst I know t an auto but you will have recovery time just add another day to your best judgement your plant will thank you

2 Likes

i need to bring put the better camera. i already flushed, allowing the water to drain from pot for 10 min, then put the fabric pot on a folded bath towel for an hour. the towel was good and wet so i feel confident it pulled out the excess water.

1 Like

Ok, just leave her alone now and let her dry out. Did you feed her yet? Give her a good feeding.

i was gonna leave the nutes out, alow her to eat from the ffof soil and wait a bit

Oh, ok, I forgot you’re in FF soil. That’s fine then, just let her dry out completely.

1 Like

I over use this metaphor but the leaves are the solar panels of the plant. If you get rid of them it will produce sugars at a much slower rate.
Autos don’t like to be beat up this badly because they only have a limited amount of grow time. Give the plant at least 36-48 hours minimum to react to anything you do. Clipping, then flushing, then this so quickly…it can’t take it. No more clipping and bending the rest of the grow. Trust me. :wink:

4 Likes

its a problem of impulse control!! lol really im just way to excited to be in my first grow after 20 years of mild to moderate 0bscession with cannabis cultivation. so, ya… ur right. im sure ill calm down after a couple of hundred grows lol

and yes i trust you. ill do my best to leave her alone until harvest

Really there is nothing else TO DO beside make her happy and the rest of her life stressfree to have and chance at producing anything worth while you seem like the grower that needs a photo period plant so you can string her up for torture indefinitely until your satisfied with you training then you can flower her I highly suggest that for someone like you

1 Like

ah so im a sadistcultivator huh? lol

well i have 9 more auto seeds. ill be growing autos for now.

if each will veg for 5 weeks and flower for 11-12 then i have enough seeds to grow for the next couple of years

i also want to try silver colloid to build my stash

Colloidal silver makes feminized pollen from a forced hermi , let produce pollen then u used feminised pollen on diffrent mature female at begining of budding period to create feminized seeds. Now I dunno if they will carry the auto gene I’m assuming it will but not sure, @Donaldj will probably know that try and find some one to trade some autos for photo seeds who knows might be someone on the site right next door to you I st an idea to help broaden your growing repertoire

i like how you think.

why cant you fertilize the hermied auto fem? and what is the difference between using the hermied pollen on another female rather than the original hermied plant?

Hmm never thought if it could pollenate it’s self I think the pollen has to be introduced earlyer then the time it takes for the plant to go hermi and produce pollen sacs that mature and open t release the pollen onto itself I dunno how long the plant take from the moment you put the pollen on the buds to getting a viable seed

oh… ok so i lose a plant in the process. can i selectively hermie only part of her?

Yes see that’s the beauty f it you can simply do one little segregated cola make a collar to go around it so it only gets on thatdpecific

ok i could surround a single branch with a barrier like plastic, then spray that one branch according to the colloidal silver regimen, and that one branch will produce pollen sacks. then when i see the pollen sacks getting mature i can cut the cola before they open and store the pollen elsewhere, like a bag or whatever.

Do i have to wait for the pollen sack to open before its ready?

1 Like

I’m actually doing that on my grow right now.

1 Like