Bad News about new crop

Oh my God please help I’m at 4 weeks at this is all I have! 16191093547121520414290805503674|666x500

I really am lost and don’t know what to do here I thought I would so much further ahead by now

Can you add some info about your grow? They’re are many people here that can help… as long as they know what is going on.

Try uploading a pic in natural light with the other pertinent info as well.
The purple clouds the true colours of the plant and any issues that might be going on.

Here’s a copy of the support ticket.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
[/quote]

:v:

3 Likes

Sorry went into a state of semi depression over this whole thing oh my God I’m ready to give up but I guess I did a little bit of Salvage work it’s up

The bad news was that I found two out of my three big females turning hermaphrodite so I probably pulled them I was very angry. But I salvaged this one

Additional information about the grow well I started them in rockwool cubes add expanded clay pellets I use pH perfect nutrients with nothing else but RO water for the first six weeks then I added a tiger bloom Fox Farm regiment along with some perfect root enzyme. I have a Reservoir with AirStone I ran hi oxygen saturation I ran a pro CO2 canister and 4000 Watt light in a 4 by 4 by 7 Mars Hydro growing tent. I started out with four buckets being fed by the main reservoir and recirculated

I cannot believe I actually get that down I am so adult attention deficit disorder

The Strain was super skunk and it was from ilgm.com no complaints other than I ended up with what out of 11 seeds 1 plant. Hermies killed me

Just remember you can’t always help that. Obviously genetics play a big role. Dialing in your setup can reduce the risk. I’m very sorry to hear you had such a bad go… keep in mind your next run will be better. It’s frustrating for sure.

I was super disappointed in my first grow. I ended up with barely an ounce and a half from 2 plants. I was pissed till my wife reminded me that I have literally killed every plant I’ve EVER had. Perspective. I was able to bring 2 seeds to harvest, which for me was a huge accomplishment. My victory was in what I learned.

Don’t forget to tag me when you start your next journal!

Thank you for the wonderful words of support sounds like a hell of a guy I appreciate it

I’m trying to find out if you can tell an auto from a photo. Plant. Or seedling I say 3 set of leave