Back at it with Breezy and Sundae Sunset!

Absolutely! You can’t see it because of the jungle in there but there is a safe measure in place! The res is sitting on a storage container so if it leaks I’m good to go there. The tray and pot are inside another storage container inside the tent in case it leaked from the valve or overflows. Both containers will hold over 4 gallons of water and I never fill the res with more than 2 at a time currently.

More when you goto fill your 12 gal res… I might just be messy but I’ve ruined a few nice carpets in my day…

1 Like

@tchop134 I finally got the bike broke in and on the dyno. My 08 XL1200n (sportster) has 103hp and 93tq! Talk about fun! I smoked a big bagger today on the toll road in Austin. Lol when we stopped he was in complete shock that my sporty ate him up haha!

3 Likes

3/16/22
Today marks two weeks since I flipped to flower so today she will be getting a big defoliation. Here’s a before picture.

3 Likes

For today I removed about a 5 gallon bucket worth of large fan leaves. Will give her a week or so and remove more as needed. I’m stopping now because every time I turn around I see another leaf to cut. If I don’t stop now she won’t have any left in a few haha.

6 Likes

Looks like I may have to trim the roots pretty soon. I’ve been checking the aqua valve from reading other’s stories about the roots growing into it and causing it to flood. While checking it today I noticed roots growing towards it. I found the first white hairs today as well so all is looking good. I wish I would’ve trimmed her a lot earlier. Won’t make that mistake next run.

6 Likes

Girl cleaned up nice!!
I had plenty of trouble with roots in the tray. I usually just clipped them with my pruning scissors

2 Likes

Right on, with that horsepower and torque you’d smoke my bagger any day of the week :joy:
Would love to have some of your Texas warmth up here, still trying to get out of winter and salt off the roads so I can get mine out of the garage.

1 Like

That plant of yours looks great! Auto pot working well for you it looks like

1 Like

Yeah so far I’m in love with it. Gives me a lot more time to focus on other things. I really enjoy not having to water everyday haha. For my first run with this system I think I’m doing okay. I did blast this girl with to much light in the beginning so she super fat and bushy. Hopefully she’s as frosty as the picture where I ordered the seeds. The weather has been perfect for riding down here! Come on down haha!

1 Like

I’d have to take my vrod, otherwise I’ll never keep up on my “lazyboy on 2 wheels” aka my ultra classic :joy:

2 Likes

Vrods are sweet! I’m excited for thunder in the hills next weekend. Gonna be nice weather and motorcycles everywhere.

2 Likes

What day do you want to hit the 3 sisters?? I got appt. 9-10 Friday morning then I’m wide open!!!

1 Like

Will check with the guys and let you know. I got something for ya when we meet up too. What we talked about the other day when you were on your way home. One of the guys is coming down from Oklahoma and will have lots of goodies!

1 Like

3/23/22
Today is 3 weeks in flower. I gave her one last haircut and now we’re off. I’m sure I’ll pick one or two off here and there, but I don’t plan on anymore heavy cutting. She’s so short and bushy it’s almost impossible to get in there and remove the larf looking material. Either way here she sits.

M

5 Likes

You dear sir could use a trellis

1 Like

I have one, was just wanting to see what happens without using it as so far every grow I’ve done has had a trellis installed.

1 Like

Nice little view.

4 Likes

4/2/22
I’ve noticed my lines are getting clogged. I refilled the res the other day and went to watch the tray fill as I usually do after a refill to make sure there’s no hiccups. I noticed the tray wasn’t filling so I disconnected it and blew the blockage out. She’s still as pretty as ever though!

3 Likes

@Nicky what you thinking? Did I fim or top?