AZ 2022 outside grow 7 strains

Very nice, that god og looks great. I wanna see it in a couple weeks!

2 Likes

Within an hour of bending her she had already turned her leaves right side up. I did some serious defoliating on SLH#2 and SCBCBD. It got dark so I didn’t get any pictures after.

1 Like

I doubled up the picture of SLH#2 this is SLH#1

4 Likes

Slh need support fore sure. Ive been doing some pruning and bending myself. Tis the season.

2 Likes

Thats the one that was only 3in tall after 6 weeks she sprouted late April. When she was transplanted June 1st she was 3in tall and struggling.

3 Likes

Ya, you stuck with her. I probably would have ditched it being impatient.

1 Like

I almost did toss her when you gave me the other SLH witch is doing fantastic as well. She’s just started showing a few pistils, not quite in preflower yet.

2 Likes

So a later start to flower, will they finish at the same time? I was wondering about that. The slh. But the others too, that i started late? They are also just starting to flower.

2 Likes

I don’t think they’ll finish at the same time. My G13 started 1st of June, I chopped some of the colas, (about half the plant) All cloudy, but no amber. Will harvest the other half in a month or so when they are mostly Amber. I smoked some today, Not super stoney but real cerebral buzz, got a ton of gardening done, whistling while I worked.

Real weird thing is I have a Jack H that started flowering 1st week of June, now has huge colas. The one right next to it, same strain grown with the exact same love is four feet taller and just now started flower, two months later.

I have a Maui my friend gave me that is packing on bud like like nothing I’ve ever seen. Every day I look at it, she has plumped up. And my chocolope, after her recent unpleasantness has been repurposed from a tree to a bush, Just really began flowering this week.

All in All I’d say its a good thing my harvests will be staggered. I’ll get temporary releases from trim jail. Hopefully if something goes horribly catiwampus I’ll have others that won’t be effected the same, because of the stagger in maturation.

1 Like

We never did get to see any pics of those buds that were ready?

2 Likes

I think most would say I hoped too soon all cloudy, little too no Amber. But sticky and sweet, I like the buzz, (I had to cheat and test it) its very light. The other half off the plant will go as far as she can before she starts to degrade. After I chop the other half, I plan on re-veging her in a a small green house with supplemental light from midnite to morning. Then make some clones.

8 Likes

Ya, i cant tell need a closer picture. Love the trim bin👍

1 Like

Hanging in the dark now, maybe in a couple days. I’ll be curious to see the total, what ever it is, at least that much still left on the plant. trying to get pics of Chocolope. Two weeks after her accident she is coming back in grand fashion.

4 Likes

Nice buds!!!

I’m glad to hear that the Chocolope has been healing well!

@W.B.elpaso Canniversary!

2 Likes

Has it been a year now? Ive learned alot for this place. The community in here is great. Hope i see better results this time.

3 Likes

Awesome, W.B.!
I somehow deleted the “Happy” and didn’t edit in time. :sweat_smile: So, a proper Happy Canniversary to you!

2 Likes

Happy Cannaversary @W.B.elpaso

1 Like

Thanks man, your grow last year is when i knew this place had some grow talent. 12 ft banana kush is pretty inspiring.cant wait for these buds to get big. Pouring rain for the last 3 hours or so. Those buds are gonna swell!

1 Like

Happy canna day

1 Like

It rained here most of the day. I just went out and shook off the Runtz and Chocolope.

5 Likes