Autoflower newbie

@Docnraq there is a small one on the floor, I just ordered a nice one from AC Infinity and also another Light so I can build a spot above this one so they can be separated.

2 Likes

They are kicking it for sure isn’t it amazing how fast they get going when you turn your back.

1 Like

@Bunger64 I was not expecting such explosive growth. Maybe I should have been more aggressive with LST or something but babying them as it’s my first run with autos haha

1 Like

I have tried not to much of the bending and such my space is limited for different strains just maybe cut top at 4-5node to get som extra colas not like yours if my 30 did that I

4 Likes

Very healthy looking girls. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Shadesfang

I can’t believe how big they are getting looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Can anybody let me know what you think about her it’s says it got water

3 Likes

Going by the weight of the pot is a better way to gage I have 2 of those somewhere :upside_down_face: when its light shes thirsty

5 Likes

@GreggT @LiesGrows @Spudgunner @Dexterado @Mosca @OGIncognito @Bunger64 @beachglass @Sj2019

My 2nd light showed up and I put the BB up top, got started on some serious LST to get them away from the lights. It’s going to be a tough run once the colas start getting big haha. And these where pre watering pics don’t mind the screams for a drink you hear.

8 Likes

Looks good buddy!!

4 Likes

Nice! Plant structure and training is on point Grow Bro :muscle::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

@OGIncognito @GreggT @Bunger64 @Jaysittinback @VirginiaGrowBoy and the rest/others.

43 days above ground, started the WW on bud nutes, working the LST on the BB, water went up to 1.5 Liter, one Ltr. A day was not enough.

Enjoy growmies

6 Likes

Looking good brother!!

3 Likes

Yowza!

You got enough room in the top?

Nice!!

3 Likes

Right on Grow Bro, looking good at the farm! Going to be some nice cola rockets soon :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Buds, nice feeling, knowing harvest is coming

3 Likes

No bro I don’t think I do, going to have to bend them like crazy even more so then already am. It’s a fight with that BB and not much room to raise the light and have air flow. It kind of went nuts but a learning curve for next round for sure.

3 Likes

Impressive always everyone is doing so good

2 Likes

@GreggT @VirginiaGrowBoy @Jaysittinback @OGIncognito and anyone else who can weigh in.

Is the big water leafs yellowing off during bud normal? My PH is fine and temp/humidity is good.
The WW is seriously into budding.

4 Likes

The lower ones have served their purpose. Its ok to take them off.

2 Likes