Autoflower newbie

My Godfather og is loaded like that.

6 Likes

Day 27 does the WW look like its starting to bud?
@Sj2019 @Mosca @Bunger64 @VirginiaGrowBoy

5 Likes

To me it looks like the start of a flower site

2 Likes

Possible, i normally spot it down lower for some reason better than the top, my old eyes sometimes cant get past new leaf growth. Most phones have a macro setting that will zoom in tighter. Im learning to play with the phone after 60.

Looking gorgeous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes the white stigmas are starting to emerge and clump.

3 Likes

@GreggT @Jaysittinback @Docnraq @HMGRWN @Spudgunner @Jestertz @Sj2019 and everyone else.

Day 29 lights to 70% they are growing 1 inch a day, still giving them 1ltr of water but now it’s looking like every 2 days they want a drink.

13 Likes

Whoa they are flying high! At 1" a day and with that much foilage yeah I could see every second day, or 3x a week. Good goin buddy!

5 Likes

Well givem a drink!! lol… They look great brother!!

4 Likes

Just wait, it’ll get to daily waterings! I have to do that on my girls now, used to give them 2 scoops every 2 days, but they wilt if I wait that long now. So they get a scoop and a bit every day (about a pint each).
Cellar dwellers are still small, every couple or 3 days for them, and they are only in 1 gallon pots. Gonna see if I can find some 3 gallon pots for them, the person I bought the 1 gals from for a dime each had some 3 gallons pots for a quarter a piece, might text them today. See what the weather is gonna do today!

4 Likes

@Shadesfang

Looking awesome :clap:

2 Likes

Boom!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking :+1:

2 Likes

She’s definitely doin her thang…

5 Likes

Luscious leaves!

1 Like

Gave the fatty girl a base trim.

7 Likes

@Docnraq @beachglass @WaPNWGrower @Tom6377 @LiesGrows @VirginiaGrowBoy and everyone else.

They are getting way to big for that spot need to get another light and make another tier above this one. How’s these numbers look etc.

8 Likes

They look nice and healthy. You might get some cool colors if your temps stay low. But, I like my above 74 in veg.

3 Likes

They look pretty. I’m definitely kicking myself for not having any guick flowering autos to run through while my photos are being trained!

3 Likes

They are looking great and so are your recordings!!

2 Likes

Gonna need a fan blowing around in there soon.

3 Likes