Auto revegged after harvest and

How do you get where the branches meet the main stalk so thick?! (Knuckled) how do you do that??!?

This thing it all jacked up. Very thick growth. Thinking I am going to thin it out so these leaves got some room. They are all twisted up.

3 Likes

Kinda looks like mine did in the beginning :v:

3 Likes

LoL… I don’t know what it is, maybe the disorganization or the thickness but I can’t stand revegging. Lol it drives me nuts with the disheveled & twisted leaves, weird growth, single leaves and uneven canopy. I have a Recon from Fano that I revegged for 6 weeks that I just flipped Monday finally. I have done it maybe 3 times and Everytime I say never again…grrrr

1 Like

We have good weather for the next week so I put her outside for a bit. Hopefully more light will get her to stretch out a bit and straighten up.

This is mine and she went into the dark for the last time last night. It is the one on the left.

:v:

4 Likes

The gift that just keeps on giving. Nice

3 Likes

How do you get the plants to stay so small (short) I want to do that with mine.

Constantly twisting, bending and trying. Kinda like a bonsai type technique I seem to have developed.
When I first got into this indoor growing thing, I remember reading time after time about not being able to keep height under control. I guess that I over did it again. Having the same issue with my photos but, they still seem to be getting outta control :v:

3 Likes

@repins12. Here’s one I put outside on Friday. It’s alrea stretching.

Here’s my reveg.

4 Likes

Awesome :+1:

1 Like

wow! now I have to try this too.

1 Like

She’s still going good. This one and another are growing hard. Second pic is the reveg.

3 Likes

A little update. It’s still kicking. We have some nice sunny days now so I hope to see more growth.

4 Likes

Looking good my brother :+1: :v:

1 Like

That looks so much better then my reveg… I got a gd bush growing in an “L”… lol

2 Likes

i am watching this close because that is my next experiment

1 Like

So far just looks like some popcorn buds.

4 Likes

Yo, pain, sweet man! Your posts gave me chills! I was trying to figure out how to seed auto’s and saw your reveg! I’m new to growing and thought I was doomed to buy seeds forever, now I have hope. I have killed 6 photo plants (too cold) and just ordered autoflower seeds. How is your yield? Personally I’m good with buttons, I like hash and rosin, buttons and sugar leaves are great for that purpose.

2 Likes

For me yeild will not be worth the trouble of doing it again. I started growing photos so I can get more consistent yields. I will use autos to play with but for my meds I will grow photos. My 3 6 week old photos are bigger than the autos I have in the 3rd week of flower.

2 Likes