Auto revegged after harvest and

I had a auto jh that was harvested last month. I cut everything off and put the pot in a dark corner. Weeks later it had a few very yellow leaves. The color was from lack of light. When I put it back in the grow closet the leaves went green and it started to take off. Now it’s showing pre flower. Everything I read says it’s not possible with a auto. I know for a fact it’s a auto. So here we are. Now I gotta let it keep going just to see.

10 Likes

Pretty Kool to see it start again.
Curious to see how it grows the second time. :wink::+1::v:

1 Like

Absolutely! I’m going to watch this one too.

1 Like

Interesting !good to hear from you @Painfree

2 Likes

Let her ride!

2 Likes

@Painfree, I have one that did exactly the same thing. Actually it was the first auto that I have ever grew. This will actually be the third time that I have harvested her.

After second harvest

Now :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

7 Likes

Very cool. I have some Durban poison photos in veg so luckily I have room to let her go. Gotta love free meds

3 Likes

Yeah, I put mine in a dark corner and my wife called me one day and said you ain’t gonna believe this but, this plant is growing again. I had room in my tent at that time so I threw her back in there. My tent is getting over crowded now and I got an 8x8, just haven’t set it up yet. My First Indoor Grow Start to Finish is my journal, if you want to take a look. This is what my 5x5 looks like now.

I thought that I had tagged you in my journal, I was the one that got upset when someone was complaining about you winning the bud of the month contest, don’t know if you remember or not :v:

6 Likes

Next auto I harvest I will do the same thing again. Dark corner for a while and see if it can be done on purpose. In the name of science inquiring minds want to know. Lol I’m making my way to photos but will always have autos thrown in. I just can’t depend on autos for enough meds. Had a few runts that turned me off. Here was my last runt. Started flower at 2 weeks. The other in the pot is one I threw in when I saw the runt.

3 Likes

I’m doing basically the same thing. I am growing photos in hydro and autos in soil. Here is my little bonsai AK 420

I’ve had several runt autos in a row myself :v:

3 Likes

Yep. I plant extra Incase I get a runt but when they were becoming common it was time to change. Can’t wait for a really good harvest. I should have 4 at once with a 7 week veg. I have a few nl autos that are decent. Hopefully they will get me to June. Just bought a source turbo I plant to use a lot.

2 Likes

Awesome my brother. I have another Purple Haze auto that’s going in the dark tomorrow night, It turned out to be a bonsai as well. I’m beginning to think that I am being too rough on them. This will be the last one that I topped. the other 2 autos that I have I have never topped. I’m trying something different with the finishing of the Purple Haze. If It works, I will let you know. This is what it looks like now.

I just can’t seem to get any size outta the autos for some reason. Good buds and awesome weed just not as much as I think that I could get outta photos.
Your plant is looking awesome my brother, I cant seem to get that height outta mine :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

3 Likes

Some strains I can’t get much stretch but northern lights auto has never let me down. With spring coming I will try a few autos outside somewhere. Last year I had a couple that spent 2 weeks outside and the really stretched and made some nice plants.

1 Like

I have always been an outdoor guerilla grower until a little over 3 months ago. I will be growing a few outdoors again. I’m not sure that I am gonna do autos. May try one outdoors. Most of the autos that I have grown come from a seed bank in Spain. I’ve got 2 that just cracked but haven’t broke ground yet to replace the 2 that I will be harvesting very soon. I’m gonna order some from a couple of other seed banks and see if I can’t get some taller genetics. I may have to give Northern Lights a try. :+1: :tumbler_glass: :v:

1 Like

@Painfree

I have a source turbo and love it!!!

1 Like

That is sweet @repins12 Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Really growing out fast.

4 Likes

Grows fast when they already have roots.

6 Likes

So are you giving them nutes? At what point in the cycle did you start the nutes? That’s badazz

1 Like

I started giving it some nitrogen and will just continue like a normal grow.

3 Likes