Auto flower pics with how many days in

@Willum how do your plants look now?

1 Like

@Coen3440 greetings! Here’s Noodle & Lil’ Dragon at 12 weeks from seed. They’re only about 15” tall but with what I’ve put them through I think they’re beautiful! Prbly not much of a yield, but education has been worth the time spent… :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

WW, AHaze, blueberry 12.5 weeks

3 Likes

My BB and AH didn’t look anything like your monsters! :yum: :+1:

Second grow doing the single BB; next grow will be the AH again.

1 Like

A little over 12 weeks on one side and 2,4, and 5 weeks on the other side

Very nice! So it looks like no training was done, just lollipopped?

1 Like

Well I have chopped 5 plants out of there already. Some I tied over some I topped some I just let go, so I trimmed everything but the top bud, some I just trimmed the lowest stuff. The ones that I LST in veg are the best ones, the one WW auto had like 12 nice top buds, WW I topped had like 5 nice top buds and the WW I just let grow were mostly just one big main bud that was like 3/4 of an oz each dry. A few I had to tie over latter into flower because they were to tall, they have a lot of buds but the are the smaller golf ball size buds.
In SOG if you want tall buds you let the net fill all the way out before you flip, if you want a bunch of mid size buds you let it fill like 80% and then flip, and if you want a bunch of small dense buds you flip when it’s like 60% full. I can deff say with all the new plants that I have, they have over 100 good tops on them, I think Beni g them over to let the smaller branches catch up, or femming is the way to go. If I can keep up I am going to have a huge harvest in like 8 weeks. Wow got carried away there ha

1 Like

Thanks for the informative reply. Yeah you’ll have some work to do come harvest time!

Yea got a little carried away. I started this thread so there are a lot of pics of those plants in bud as they grow, or I have a journal of them from seed. If you ever need help with something you can tag me @Coen3440

I’m currently just in research phase. I’m thinking of converting a 12x25 in my spare garage to a grow room in the future.
The amount of information here from you and others is astounding!
I’ve read more in the last few weeks than I’ve read in years about a sole subject.
Thanks for the offer and when the time comes I’m sure I’ll be full of questions.

1 Like

12x25 is huge for one room, but maybe you were saying that’s the area you had to work with, and yea I have read so much in the last few months. The is this guy mr. Cunucks grow on YouTube and I really like his videos. You really just need to figure out how much you want to grow, how much you want to spend, and start from there I would say. I hadn’t grown in years when I started again, and I have cheep lights and built my own room and stuff and I still spent a few grand. But you can also just buy a cheep light a fan pots and soil and just grow some for a few hundred. This is the first time I have ever grown autoflowers, and they have been super easy.

Correct 12x25 is the space I have to work with.
I’ve been looking at mini splits to control the environment in the complete space.
Will be building/insulating a wall to separate the rest of the garage.
Also been researching LED’s.
I’ll probably start off with 6 plants to get my feet wet.
My budget is kinda limitless (not bragging, just sayin), so I’d like to give myself the best shot for success from the start equipment wise.
Until then, read & read some more!
I’ve also viewed mr canucks, also a lot of Bill Ward. They dang sure have things dialed in.
I guess what my goal is, is to set myself up from the start vs evolving into what I want equipment/environment wise.
The research has been a blast. And the fact that you and so many others are so open & cool about sharing info.
It’s so beneficial and much appreciated!

2 Likes

I’m still on my first grow, but the only setup advice I’ll offer is this:

Whatever light you think you want, get the one at least two lights better.

I had to buy 3 lights before I ended up getting one I was happy with. No worries I gave one away as a Christmas present and my second light makes a good one for back up.

1 Like

Yea, I’m not rich, but I figured I would spend some money, the this was I used to grow indoor, and we had a big set up, clone area, veg room, flower room with 3 1000 watt hps co2 my best friend grew for ever and I lived with him for a few years so we built a big room. So I just started buying stuff like I used to have before I did reserch on that, so I am deff going to change so stuff up, it’s good you are doing it right though, that’s the best way. You honestly don’t need that big of an area, I have my spare bedroom in my apartment with a 3x4 closet and then a 4x7 and 3 600 watt MH/HPS and the built a drying room off the back of the big room, and then I just started to make and area in there to grow mushrooms too. It’s like any hobbie, you always want the new cool stuff lol. :sunglasses:

No not rich here either! Let me rephrase. I’m willing to spend what it takes to get great lights and equipment from the start.
Other hobbies I’ve had in the past were an evolution of upgrades to get to the end goal. Lots of time and $ wasted.
In the interest of time and frustration, I want to start this hobby out on the right track.
I’ve researched till my eyes go fuzzy lol. And will continue to.

5 Likes

ILGM zkittles 19 days from sprout

1 Like

2 MSNL auto blue dreams & 2 cropseed kings early miss. Day 44.

2 Likes

You got a fan blowing on her? Need some air flow to stiffen that stem. You could also add more soil to bury it some more. Keep it going!

1 Like

yes sir on the fans. I was actually looking at the photos on my phone and thinking I need to backfill the stems a bit. A project for tomorrow. :+1:

1 Like

ILGM Sour diesel autos, day 62 and 26!

3 Likes