Auto flower pics with how many days in

You might consider using a “Trim Bin”.

There is a screen at the bottom when you are trimming that let trichomes fall through. A small brush is included that allows you to sweep up the kief. Add the kief back to your product after you are done curing. KAPOW!!! You will experience an extra “kick” that should put a smile on your face . . .

:upside_down_face: :wink: :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

WWA day 80, 1st indoor grow

8 Likes

9 weeks from seed today

2 weeks from seed today

1 week from seed today

4 Likes

11 weeks from seed

4 weeks from seed

3 Likes

100 Days… GSCX Auto

6 Likes

Auto cheese day 53 from sprout.IMG_20210120_054426520_MP|375x500 IMG_20210120_054438417_MP|375x500

You have to let the picture load before you hit reply. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Looked good.

1 Like

Thanks. It’s been flowering for 23 days and bulking daily. Hopefully this is a longer running strain.

1 Like

I am cutting one of my white widow autos each week, starting at week 10 from seed, tonight will be week 11 from seed for the one I cut, but I am going to look at how big of a difference those last 2 or 3 weeks that people skip a lot of times, I’m going to see how much better and bigger the buds actruly get in that time.

This is the one I am chopping tonight. The one from last week was 110 grams wet with the stems, and 22 grams dry, so about 20% which is normal.

4 Likes

bruce banner 70 days today

1 Like

Put this one in dry room lastnight
Bruce banner auto as well .
304 g wet/hang weight did full trim before hanging.

2 Likes

4 x Pineaple Express Auto (Barneys Farms) at start Week 5 & 1 Lemon Skunk Auto (Seedsman) back left corner - start Week 4 :crazy_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A bit less than 2 weeks!!! Lol… ilgm GGA’simage

3 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme from ILGM day all at day 55 above ground

This one’s furthest along -

The full group all GSE:

2 Likes

Nice haul there @msnae2u
I’ve got a Trim Bin ready to for my first haul too - hopefully in a week or two I think. Did you like working with it?
And is that contraption you’re drying your branches with one of those lingerie dryers lol? That’s a great idea! I’m going searching for jars this weekend so I’ll add that to my list :+1:

I like the trim bin… I haven’t done my dry trim yet so I’ll really know how I like it after that. And yes, that is a clothes rack that I purchased from Amazon. It is absolutely perfect! Lol

I’ve been wondering about this too @Coen3440

It’ll depend on the weather if I decide to dry by hanging the whole stems up with all the nugs on them, or take each nug off and dry in my drying net I bought. But if you leave the stems on, that’s a lot of added weight when you weigh wet hey

1 Like

Yea the one I just chopped i trimmed pretty good, so we will see what it ends up like. I think 15-25 % wet to dry is a good average.

1 Like