Attn jack users in soil

Hello grow bro’s
Was wondering, can you feed every watering in SOIL using 321 after soil is depleted? I ran it every other or feed water feed. Had great results but deficiency were def there. Was afraid to try it but next run…i will. I noticed my runoff would be around 1300 to 1500 on feed days but would drop to 800-900 on water only. In my case plants looked great untill full overdrive of budding or around the start of wk4. Thx guys. Still learning jacks myself

3 Likes

Jacks was designed to be used EVERY watering my girls drink 3/4 of a gallon of it EVERYDAY since week 1 in coco( thats organically boosted so its composition is similiar to a well draining soil)

5 Likes

I feed every watering. Just keep your runoff PPM in the right place and all will be good.

4 Likes

Best to keep an eye on plants and adjust as necessary. For everyone of us that feeds every time someone will run into an issue. You may find it works fine, or that you need to drop concentration some to feed this regularly. Maybe even a straight watering after every 2-3 feedings would be better. Its good to have a plan, but don’t be afraid to adjust if things aren’t going as expected.

5 Likes

Ya what dbrn32 said. I was about to say the same thing almost verbatum

2 Likes

I do this even in coco coir. Usually its 4 or 5 feedings then a plain water with microbes.

2 Likes

Last time i gave water to plant in coco i had calcium deficiency within 2 days. There is probably some context to consider on whether it’s a good idea or not.

4 Likes

Thank you every1 for your input. Just curious what every1 else does. First run with jacks myself. Im Sure its easier with coco, just did not realize the feed water feed technique does not work the best with it. Next run ill have it dialed in. Im thinking a standard exact 321 would work best at every feeding for soil. Now ill have to wait untill the fall of 2023 bc i now got too much to start another run. Good problem to have i guess. Thank you all again

1 Like