Artistry Under the Influence

Here’s my most recent painting from the puff and paint get together. I think I’m getting better and for sure getting faster as I was the first person done lol. Although it’s funny I can’t paint a decent leaf even though I was probably the only person there that sees them daily lol.

8 Likes

Puff and Paint? That sounds fun!

1 Like

Yep like the wine and palette but with pot instead of wine. Loads of fun. I have been to 3 of them now. I went to one of the drinking ones and it was pretty boring. No making new friends just boring. These everyone is chatting and passing bud around.

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 are you still lurking around? Any new art? How’s life in Belgium?

1 Like

wasp%20gets%20piller saw this picture on another thread,i think is a great photo, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no skills at drawing or making music … Skills I envy… I do a little carving and make some jewelry in silver… Can’t afford gold anymore… Sand casting is cheap if you use aluminum, brass, or bronze…
Here are a few of the silver pieces I’ve made, and an old knife I made a handle for…

11 Likes

Awesome!

This is an ashtray sandcast in aluminum, eyes 10mm onyx, tooth set with a cz… Should have a yellow or red stone… The cz doesn’t show well…
IMG_231614

10 Likes

@DrFish the horse carving be a great hood ornament, nice work an tks for sharing, :slight_smile:

@DrFish wow wow wow, amazing work mate :slight_smile: tks for sharing, love it :slight_smile:

i found this aussie kid, amazing slow blues vibrato. , :slight_smile: enjoy.

3 Likes

Taj is the bees knees, man! I’m a subscriber. I absolutely can’t wait to see what 10 years does for his career.

2 Likes

@elheffe702 yeah i rekon great own style already for a 9 year old. :slight_smile: ,
I laugh thinking imagine music class at school .lol :slight_smile: rock on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He could teach the class!

3 Likes

That kid is gonna go far. :+1::v:
And only 9 years old too.

1 Like

So ya like guitar, huh?

There’s at least one F bomb on that, in case…

8 Likes

Nothin like megadeth in the mornin👍
And ya still gotta be dad too. :wink:
Have a great hump day. :grin:
Thanks @elheffe702. :v:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to all an happy new year, :slight_smile: great Artistry from all this year, WELL done, is amazing, :slight_smile: thanks again every one, :slight_smile:

@elheffe702 awesome, i still know high speed dirt, lol it fast but makes some nice jazz rythms, lol until the heavy bit of coarse, Rock on :slight_smile: tks for sharing

2 Likes

Thanks! That’s a fun one, too! I actually went through their entire catalogue and learned everything, rhythm-wise, up to about Youthanasia, about 20 years ago. I haven’t played much for a while, so I never learned much of their newer stuff. Funny, I still think of Countdown to Extinction as one of their “newer” albums. The pinnacle was Rust In Peace for me.

1 Like