Artistry Under the Influence

Nah…glitch in the system fits perfectly.

3 Likes

Here’s my most recent painting from the puff and paint get together. I think I’m getting better and for sure getting faster as I was the first person done lol. Although it’s funny I can’t paint a decent leaf even though I was probably the only person there that sees them daily lol.

7 Likes

Puff and Paint? That sounds fun!

1 Like

Yep like the wine and palette but with pot instead of wine. Loads of fun. I have been to 3 of them now. I went to one of the drinking ones and it was pretty boring. No making new friends just boring. These everyone is chatting and passing bud around.

3 Likes

@DieHigh55 are you still lurking around? Any new art? How’s life in Belgium?

1 Like

wasp%20gets%20piller saw this picture on another thread,i think is a great photo, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no skills at drawing or making music … Skills I envy… I do a little carving and make some jewelry in silver… Can’t afford gold anymore… Sand casting is cheap if you use aluminum, brass, or bronze…
Here are a few of the silver pieces I’ve made, and an old knife I made a handle for…

9 Likes

Awesome!

This is an ashtray sandcast in aluminum, eyes 10mm onyx, tooth set with a cz… Should have a yellow or red stone… The cz doesn’t show well…
IMG_231614

7 Likes

@DrFish the horse carving be a great hood ornament, nice work an tks for sharing, :slight_smile: