Are those little lady’s ok?

You can disconnect the filter until you flower or start to notice odor. No need to waste it if there’s no odor.

3 Likes

Will remove the filter and turn it on. I Ordered these from Amazon although I’ve seen a million bad reviews on it. If it can get my grow space temperature down 5-10 degrees it would have made a difference. The blue ice packs are only to add to the water in the mini (swamp cooler cause that’s all it is) to keep it cool.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Carpenter @Randy_Marsh @Drinkslinger . Over kill? Or they should be fine.
Light: LED
Series: T8 Tube
Color: 6000-7000k
Watt: 71-80w
I know it’s gonna be hell to water when the time comes. Should I move them or keep them?

3 Likes

@Chip303 i have the same lights…they get tremendously hot. I had them mounted to my wall for side light and they got sooo hot I thought they would start a fire. Personally I haven’t used them since. If u do use them I would just say please keep an eye on them and be careful. Good luck. Happy growing

2 Likes

Don’t wanna chance it. I just remember them. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

They’re doing well without them. No reason to introduce problems that you don’t have.

3 Likes

After I remember the lights I LST. How is it for my first time . @BobbyDigital @Carpenter @Dr.ofSmokology @Randy_Marsh

4 Likes

In all honesty I haven’t tried any lst. Just trying to focus on learning the grow and trim techniques first. Couple more grows and I hope to start trying that stuff. Although I did make my first attempt at fimming. So far so good. Looks good to me tho from what I’ve read.

2 Likes

Looks good from here. Have you topped? Or are you letting it grow naturally?

1 Like

@BobbyDigital from what I read, you shouldn’t top autos . Let’s keep in mind I’m a newbie. And we tend to over think and over read everything. And we watch to much YouTube. But all I did was copy your LST from BobbyDigi’s Never ending story. I hope I did you justice.

3 Likes

I top autos. You have plenty of plants there to experiment if you wanted to. Maybe even top one so you can see how she grows. They’re definitely healthy enough for it. I’m a tinkerer and I like to experiment and find out for myself what works and what doesn’t.

4 Likes

@BobbyDigital ill top two and see what happens. How many branches up should I top.

1 Like

With autos I don’t like to top down a bunch of nodes like with photos, I just take the very top.

3 Likes

Super nervous about that. I’ll top my next season. And see what happens

2 Likes

After LST & tucking the leaves under I noticed that the new growth leaves are curling.
This is the only plant that has this issues and it’s the same plant that had the tip burns early on. Not sure if these two issues are connected. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks In advance guys.

1 Like

@BobbyDigital @Randy_Marsh @Dr.ofSmokology LST and this happened. My life is officially over. In my Tiger King voice “I will never fully recover from this.”

4 Likes

Well, you ended up topping after all. She’ll be fine.

5 Likes

:weary::joy::rofl: I knew, you where gonna say that @BobbyDigital .

5 Likes

These things can take a lot of abuse. Autos, not as much as photos but never had an issue topping an auto.

4 Likes

@BobbyDigital @Randy_Marsh @Carpenter @Drinkslinger the lady’s are doing great.

They are drinking a lot of water lately. I was watering every 3 days with 2 cups of water. But today I used 3 cups.
I got my first run off today as a result of that.

The PH was 6.01
The PPM was 800.

My Question is, do I start giving them
Nuts now based on the PPM?

And if so what amount do you recommend? I have the Flora Grow Trio and Cal-Mag…

Thank you for your assistance so far. Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes