Are those little lady’s ok?

Yeah your soil is basically depleted. It’s time to start nutes. Not familiar with your line of nutes so can’t recommend strength. Maybe one of the others can chime in about that.

2 Likes

Ok guys this is what I have.

3 Likes

I’d follow the light feed schedule for a week, test runoff, and see how the plants react.

1 Like

Thank you will try it in a few days and see what happens. Will keep you guys posted.

3 Likes

23 day old. No nutrients yet. Just PH water.

Is this what I think it is? @BobbyDigital @Randy_Marsh @Dr.ofSmokology @Drinkslinger @Carpenter

And if it is. It’s the only one that’s done that so far.

6 Likes

Yep, that is cannabis…LOL

And yes that is beginning of flowering stage.
Very nice!

6 Likes

In transition. Should have full crowns in a few days.

6 Likes

:weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:I feel like a proud father at this moment.

10 Likes

Yep she is transitioning into flower!! Great job

2 Likes

i know the feeling Chip303, expecting my first as well :+1:

they look good !

3 Likes

Looking good there @Chip303

2 Likes

@Randy_Marsh @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology @Carpenter

Hey everyone, I give the ladies their first nutrient feeding today.

General Hydroponics

2.5 cal mag

2.5 ml micro

2.5 ml grow

1 ml of bloom

Here is the PH and PPM (before the watering)

6.19 ph

700-800 ppm (PPM TDS)

Here is the PH and PPM (run off)

500-600 ppm run off (PPM TDS)

6.15 ph run off

I also noticed some deficiencies in two of the plants but I’m also sure it is a result of the plant using up all the nutrients in the soil.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance. Appreciate the support.

1 Like

Just water see if growth continues like that , sometime ph swings can affect areas of the plant , just keep watering if the marks spread then something is missing, if not they might not be able to access certain nutes

2 Likes

It’s not new growth. It’s one of those first set of leaves that I should have defoliated along time ago.

1 Like

They will stay damage if new growth it’s good , not issues affecting your plant at the moment

2 Likes

All those lower leaves take a beating. Get water/solution on them, if they touch the soil at all they get discolored, they get inadequate lighting, etc. I always clean up the bottom 1/3 of the plant of its foliage if for anything to make it easier to water.

2 Likes

Will start a light defoliation tomorrow.

Defoliated this morning. Never cried so much.

3 Likes

That defol was more like clipping a hangnail. LOL
Your babies didn’t even feel that. :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Yup​:point_up_2: No worries :wink:

1 Like