Are they looking okay?

I’m not sure I did notice that lol

How are yours doing now buddy? Here’s a update on mine

1 Like

Lookin much better now bro! I think :laughing: thank you and everyone for the advice! Helped me out massively

Although one had a few yellow burns as I tried foliage misting but think she got a little Couple burns on couple leaves but it hasn’t bothered her I don’t think

@Se7en Mine are looking much better but not as good as yours. I’ll take some more pics later today. I think I have everything set pretty good now and not getting any light burn!image

1 Like

They’re looking much better brother! They normal Femenised seeds then Or autos?

1 Like

Yeah. Just normal fem. They came back pretty good! I was worried for a minute there!

1 Like

Yeah I think fems are quite good at coming back from stress etc

Mine have started booming now really good

1 Like

Sorry i just disappeared man! Got buried under notifications. Nice job on the humidifier. The chart is a guide. Dont chase it to a T. Try to follow it. They do look better (5 days ago). Bit dark (maybe high N. But i think ur growing in compost eh?) mostly talking Glu (Blu?) Gelato.

Ok read the rest. Yes!!! Looking much better! Got that watering under control and boom roots happy, plant happy! Great job. But that dark green on all the leaves? Thats N. Its not horrible because ur tips havent burned (i call it paintd nails, it starts very slightly n normally the Great Growers want to control this aspect, not let the medium)

Anywho rant aside everything looks good man. Ur sucker branches (the ones growing out of the nodes or arms of fan leaves) will become buds. Have u looked into LST? Its about time. We are eerily closer in timing. I still havent transplanted but will get on it asap and train with you. I also like to top around this stage. If autos? This is your ONLY window. Honestly ud probably be late with autos.

1 Like

Yup. Ur problem didnt really look like light burn. It lookd more like droopy overwaterd signs. Its super easy to do with babys in solo cups. I definitely only water once a week in these n they are almost a month and due for transplant

The yellow u see is very slight rootboundness/ UNDERwatering. I let them go almost 9-10 days.

2 Likes

You are still just watering once a week at almost a month? They look great!

1 Like

Little pots. I think i germd May 15th so yep.

1 Like

Wicked mate! Yeah my big one is darker and the second bigger one is darker than the smaller one. The two darker ones are glue gelato and cosmic bomb and the smaller one is create mandarin, the mandarin one looks like it’s just gunnabe one massive bud :laughing: but the two larger ones have always been darker, I also put it down to using compost And Wilkinson’s own compost at that beings though I was on a budget :joy::man_facepalming:t3: , I think for my next batch I’ll use coco coir and perlite mix see how that does, ive read some good reviews with that mix, But this how they’re doing today.

The smaller (cream mandarin) also has the yellow burns, i wasn’t sure what was causing it but I put it down to wind burn or nutes in the compost. But she still seems to be growing just very very compact

3 Likes

I’ve seen people get just under an oz per plant doing autos in the solo cups! That’s awesome :joy:

I have a Auto in a 15 gallon fabric pot. Oh she has stretched out completely while my other Auto is frosty as you can dream of. Both smell wonderful.

My first auto was Nirvana’s Blueberry Kush which never sprouted so I was leery to start Autos once again. I will use my Auto seeds but I don’t expect much from them.

1 Like

An oz per nplant would be lovely! I think a lot of the time they produce more than people think nowadays

The only training I’ve really been doing is ticking and folding leaves back under other fan leaves to expose the deeper branches and budding zones, it’s done the trick quite well to be homest, I’m probably not going to attempt topping them this time round I’ve heard some autos don’t like being topped, I may try it next time round though!

Also remember you will lose 75% to 80% while drying the plant out. Then some more loss during curing. I prefer plants with a 1 lb harvest after drying, curing and no stems.

All my Autos will allow for some different strains to smoke while growing my monsters.

2 Likes

Yup under an oz is a good haul for a solo. Im gonna get off my ass this evening and post on transplants when i get off. Are u on my thread? Ill tag u when i do if not.

@MrPeat is correct. After chop, 75%~ percent of ur weight will dry out. Im normally between 2-3 oz per plant after dry. In 3-5 gall pots. With pretty short vegs. The more u grow the more u tweak it to fit ur personal setup

4 Likes